Chapter 6

" You love me right?

" You love me right?.." Kasumi asked Chieko, both of them in the Chieko's bed. Chieko looked down. " I....love you....but this is wrong Kasumi....we're cousins.....we shouldn't do this..." He said looking back at Kasumi's beautiful golden eyes.

" But no one needs to know about us.....and if they know...who cares....I'm tje queen...they don't tell me what to do.......and besides we love each other....and that only matters.... right Chieko?" She asked him, now cupping his handsome pale face.

" Y-yes....." He didn't like it. It's the worst thing he had ever done. Really?....sleep with your own cousin?....that's incest....he regrets telling her his feelings towards her. He loved her since they were young but when he saw her crying outside the garden, he wanted to make her feel better.....so he confess. That's why they ended up in his bed....well it's Kasumi's idea anyway, he couldn't resist her.

" I love you" She said kissing his soft lips passionately.

" I love you too" he answered giving her an intens kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What!?....no no! Kasumi you can't do this to me!"

" Chojiro....I don't love you, and you don't love me....then we shouldn't be together.." Kasumi said signing the divorce documents. She hold the pen toward him.

" No.....I'm....I still love you..."

"Lies..."

"No real-"

"Then you wouldn't cheat on me..."

"You did too!..I mean you did cheat on me! I didn't! "

" Stop yelling at me...and you discovered yourself...now sign.....and don't worry I'm not taking anything from you....the mansion is all yours...."

" Fine....." Chojiro said giving up and signing the documents. " This is what you wanted right?....your doing this because you love the other one right?......what about our three daughters?...." He asked.

" Our three daughters are still living with you....your going to still take care if them.....well the maids are since you don't do anything but just sleep around or bring woma-"

" Wait! How do you know I-"

" Don't interrupt me!....Chojiro I have eyes everywhere.....and your going to take care of them until they grow up.....better educate them well.....I will visit them when I can.....it's the same thing we've been doing with our lifes except you and I are nothing no more...." She said picking up the documents.

" Alright....my queen.....goodbye!" Chojiro said sarcastically.

" Goodbye... Chojiro....." With that the queen left to the triplets room. She looked at the three cute babies laying on their cribs asleep.

" Please take care of them well... alright.... because I know Chojiro won't do it.... goodnight" the queen said, disappearing.
____________________________________
I know short chapter...

If you liked chapter plz vote 😊