√~Orchestra ~√

•°They got out of the automobile one by one

°
They got out of the automobile one by one. Mrs. Aki and Elda turn around to look down at them.

" Can y'all line up from the oldest to the youngest?" Mrs. Aki chuckled. The little girls laughed as they started to line up. Starting by the eldest Shiori, then Reika, then Ayako, then Kanata, then Leiko and lastly Sumiko....who was frowning and looking away embarrassed.....since she is the second shortest of them all.

" As always the last.....and the shortest" She mumbled annoyed. Leiko notice it and she smiled follow by a giggle. " Don't worry, I'm sure you'll grow up taller than me...really" she said. Sumiko looked at her and just shrug her shoulders.

" Ladies follow me!" Mrs. Aki said, staring to walk towards the entrance of the expensive, elegantly store followed by six beautiful, cute little girls and a tired maid.

" Ugh!....... please....hit me more....." A small voice far away from them said. Mrs. Aki and the rest heard it as they turned their heads towards a corner by a food store. Three groups of kids; a boy and two girls kicked a small boy with dark hair and ragged clothes on the hard cement floor.

" What are they doing?..." Kanata said while clutching her stuff bunny against her. " Well can't you see?...... they're beating him up....." Ayako answered. " But the great and kind me will save him" Ayako smirked and was about to step off the line they were but stop when Mrs. Aki stand in front of her. " Little ladies let's get inside.... please" she said quietly as the the little girls listen to her and walked in silently with the maid Elda.

Still holding the door and with a sad look,  Mrs. Aki looked at the sad boy laying on the ground while the three kids left him there laughing. She sighed.
.
.
.
" No! I don't know you should ask your Nani!" The maid Elda said as Kanata was begging for her to buy her the purple teddy bear that was display on a stack holder.

" Hey Elda, buy the great Ayako, this cute dress!" Ayako said while popping the dress in front of the maid's face, making Elda's heart startled as her eyes landed on the wooden chair that Ayako was standing on top of it.

" And w-where did you get that chair from" Elda asked with a surprised look and looking around the area to find any other chairs.
" With magic!" Ayako chuckled while getting down.

" Elda! Buy me this!" Leiko said as she throw a pair of brown boots on the maid's face. " Ahh!" She yelled while holding her face.

" Oops.....I'm sorry Eldy~...." Leiko said with a sorry but an also ' I'm in trouble' look of face.

" What's happening?...." Mrs. Aki said as she watched the maid still touching her face. " Err...I accidentally hit myself..." The maid said quickly trying to cover up what Leiko did.

" How?" Mrs. Aki asked again.

" Please Mrs. Aki, I don't want to talk about it...it hurts" Elda said as she didn't know how to lie well.

Mrs. Aki decided to shrugged it off and turn her confused look to a happy look. " Well little ladies......go ahead and choose whatever y'all like!" She chuckled as the little girls jumped excitedly.

The dark purple haired girl walked towards Mrs. Aki with a grin. " You are a very kind and generous person indeed" she said and with her hands behind her back, walking away and formally from them she continue choosing her clothes.

Mrs. Aki smiled. " Thank you...." She chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Deeeeeeeeeng...." The instruments started to play. Mrs. Aki and the girls plus the maid sat in their comfortable chairs watching the stage in front of them. They all looked look very rich and elegant. Instead of Mrs. Aki looking like her real vampiric age; 1095 years old, she looked 100 years younger. 

In other words..... naturally she looks 40 but dress in a elegant, long, tight, black dress she appears 25.

Beautiful woman

Not just Mrs. Aki looks great but also Elda the maid. " Hello beautiful~" a dark haired men said as he sat next to Elda. Elda blushed and giggled. " H-hello...." She breath out.

' I don't know this men but he called me beautiful!'

The handsome men smiled sweetly at her. " Enjoying the show?" He said with his deep, soothing voice.

Still blushing Elda smiled. " Well...it hasn't started yet " she answered making the guy blushed out of embarrassment.

" R-right.." he said and looked away to see the orchestra.

"Ooooo seems like somebody just found a men" Leiko's small, soft, voice whispered to Ayako's ear.

Ayako lean on to peek at Elda and the handsome men. She giggled. " Yes..." She whispered back to Leiko.

" Diiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggg~~~~"

The orchestra band started playing their beautiful music as Mrs. Aki and the rest enjoy it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
If you liked the chapter plz vote ❤️