✖New Mansion ✖

3 automobiles stopped in front of the beautiful old Victorian looking Mansion

3 automobiles stopped in front of the beautiful old Victorian looking Mansion. Three servants walked down stairs to open the doors of each car. Carefully the two little girls got down of the car.

" Hello little ladies" a woman in a black dress smiled at them, while she was standing above the stairs waiting for them. The servants grabbed their hands from each side to make sure they don't fall.

Next car, the triplets gets off, carefully not trying to fall. " Oof!" The little purple headed girl puffed in pain as she felt on the hard sidewalk. Good thing she had a long light purple dress, it protected her small knees. Quickly The two little red heads helped their sister to get up.

Lastly the last car, a little white, short, headed girl in a white dress, got down quickly. A servant held his hand out but the little girl just ignored him and kept walking by herself upstairs.

It worry the woman in black and the servants. " Sumiko! Be careful!" The queen yelled as she got off the car too.

The woman in black smiled at them. " Hello beautiful young ladies, I am your caretaker, Mrs. Aki, I will be taking care of you all when mother is busy...." She said and gestured them to come inside the mansion.

As they all got inside, the little girls stand there, not saying a word as they didn't know what to do next. " So this will be the new place y'all will be living together, well bye I have to go, Mrs. Aki call me for anything alright?" The Queen said. " Yes your majesty" Mrs. Aki respond with a bow.

Mrs. Aki turned back to look at the little girls. " So do y'all want to see your rooms?" She asked. " I want to see them!" Shiori said as she raised her hand. " I would like to see my room too, please" Reika said next. " Is my room big?...my room must be big!" Ayako said with a proud attitude.

Mrs. Aki nodded repeatedly with a surprised smile. " Yes, yes! Let's go follow me!" She said and guide the little girls upstairs.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Father told me this mansion is hunted.....is it true?" Sumiko asked Mrs. Aki. They were all sitting around the living room. A chimney with fire in front of them. The dimmed room was cold. " Is your father Sakagami Chieko?" She asked her. " Yeah...." Sumiko answered quietly.

Mrs. Aki's eyes widened. Her father is her Mother's cousin?!....

" Sakagami Chieko...Chieko......wait! Isn't that our Mother's cousin?" Leiko suddenly asked. " Oh yes the handsome men with white hair and red eyes? Yes his is mother's cousin!" Ayako said loudly. Sumiko looked at them and frowned. " Cousin?...what are you two red heads talking about?" She said said and crossed her small arms over her chest.

" Alright girls, is there anything else you all want to talk about? I don't know maybe ask things about each other?" Mrs. Aki said trying to change the conversation.

" I uh...play the violin, I even brought it here...." Shiori said carefully, while playing with a hem of her dress. " That's nice! Do you play well?" Mrs. Aki asked. " Yes....I think I play well, but I also think I need more practice...." Shiori answered. " Indeed she does need a lot of practice..." Reika said not showing any emotion except in the part a lot.

Mrs. Aki furrowed her eyebrows at the little dark purple headed girl. " Mmm....." The women simply said. Then she stood up. " Alright imma go to the kitchen and prepare snacks for y'all, I'll be back?" She said and walked away quickly.

The girls looked back at each other quietly, not knowing what to do or say next.

" So..... what's y'all favorite animal?" Shiori was the first one to stop the awkward silence in the room.

" I like bats...." The little cute purple headed girl named Kanata whispered while looking at Shiori's ocean blue eyes with her round big purple eyes.

Kanata's gaze started to make Shiori feel uncomfortable. Why is she staring at me for so long?.....Shiori thought.

" Uh....that's cool! And what abo-" Shiori got interrupted again by Kanata. "....and black cats...." She whispered again. The two red headed girls suddenly stand behind their sister and patted her head.

" She's special!" Leiko said cheerfully and quickly while petting Kanata's hair repeatedly. " Y-yeah..." Ayako said with a fake smile.

" What do you mean she's special?...." Sumiko joined the conversation. " Yes! What do you mean I'm special..." Kanata said while turning around to look at her twin sisters.

Reika and Shiori looked at each other for a few seconds. They both knew what they were talking about based on how the triplets were behaving, and mainly the short little girl, Kanata.

" Uh....we said your special because we love you! Haha" Leiko said, while faking a laugh.

" Young ladies! Come to the dining room!" Mrs. Aki yelled from the kitchen area.

The little girls ran towards their caretaker.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" It's 8:00 am! Time to sleep!" Mrs. Aki said while clapping her hands twice. The little girls ran to their own rooms.

Mrs. Aki waited that they all shut their doors. She started to walk away but soon was surprised by a little girl. " Oh my! What are you doing here!? You should be in your bed!" Mrs. Aki breathed out while touching her heart area.

" I don't want to sleep...." Kanata said quietly. " Why not?...are you scare?.." Mrs. Aki asked while kneeling down.

"....scare?.....no.....it's just that I have nightmares and they bother me a lot...." Kanata said while playing with the hem of her dress. " So you scare? Don't worry I'll help yo-" She got interrupted by Kanata.

" I'm not scared! I just don't like to be bothered by them during my sleep!" She yelled while clenching her tiny hands into a fist. Her pale face had light red shades. Mrs. Aki stood there frozen, surprised of the little girl's sudden behavior.

Well what are this dreams that bother her a lot? Mrs. Aki thought.

" I dreamed about my dolls and stuff animals trying to kill me for no reason.....just so they can have fun....it's horrible!" She cried and ran towards the women and hugged her legs. The woman slightly smiled and caressed her hair.

Aww poor little girl...

" It's ok I'll be here, I'll help you sleep...." Mrs. Aki said as she held her tiny hand and took her to her room.
.
.
.
.
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

If you like the chapter plz vote!