Bezuta's First Child

🥀A few months later, at her own mansion in the demon world:🥀

The German maid, hold the small blond haired baby in her arms. Beside her in the chair, sat the Queen finishing writing a letter for Bezuta.

She put it in the white envelope and gave it to the butler, who formally was waiting for her. As he received it and left the mansion, the Queen stood up and took hold of the baby. "Little Shiori~ father would be surprised to see you~..." She said smiling at her baby child.

After longs minutes the Queen heard a knocking on her door.

Must be Bezuta.....she thought.

Another butler opened the door. Bezuta walked in and towards the living room. "Bezuta!" Kasumi ran to hugged him. "Dear, tell me the news"

The Queen gestured the maid to come with the baby in her arms. She showed him the little girl to Bezuta.
Happiness overwhelmed him.

"My daughter......she looks like me" He held the baby now and smiled at her. "I love you Kasumi.....I love you and our daughter" He said and hugged him.

While Kasumi had other thoughts on mind. Thoughts in getting marry with Bazuta.....and have another child with him. Her plans are going to finally work. "Bezuta...I need to talk to you privately....come, let's go to my room...."

They both left the German maid with the baby. "Little Shiori.....your going to have a new sister or brother soon" she chuckled quietly darkly while still looking at the couple walking away from them.
.
.
.
.
.

🖤Chojiro's Mansion:🖤

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Some one knocked on the door of the mansion. A butler teleported towards it and open the door reveling Raicho.

" Is my sister home?" She asked.

" No ma'am...."

"Is my brother in law here?" She ask again with a sweet smile.

"Yes he is, his in the-"

" Good....." She said and walked in without asking for permission.

"Yes lady Raicho, he is here come in" he said as he let her in. Chojiro walk towards the living room and with smile he received her. "Hello my marvelous sister in law" he said as he hugged her and kiss her cheek.

" Hello, how you been doing~?" She asked. " I'm fine.....just a little bored...." he chuckled darkly as he put an arm around her waist, walking through a hall that lead to his room.

"I missed you too darling" Raicho said as they enter the room. "It's only been a week and it felt like a month that I haven't see you" Chojiro smirked.

"Well I'm here! And we can make up those days..." She said smirked while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"And I know how exactly were going to spend it" he said with a smirk and pushed down the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Queen's own Mansion:

As the two lovers kissed once more, they walked towards the living room and sat in the comfy couch.

The maid had already slept the baby in her room. "I want you to marry me...leave that man, and stay with me.." Bezuta asked her holding her hand.

She smiled and said " I will accept your proposal but.....it should be secret" She said carefully to him.

" Secretly?" Bezuta asked, his happy look turned into a sad one as he narrowed his eyebrows and let go of her hands. "Secretly......why?" He asked.

" Let's keep it a secret for now......i will later tell you when well confirm our relationship...." She kisses him gently.

The Queen stood up and walked him towards the door. "See you at the mansion love" the Queen said as they kissed one last time and he left.

The Queen close the door, her arms behind her, she looked down frowning. The German maid notice this and slowly walked towards her.

She sighed "Queen Kasumi.... I'm afraid I need to tell you this...but are you sure of what your doing? Is he the right man?" She asked.

The Queen looked up and nodded "I'm in fact so sure of what Im doing, he could raise my children good... perfectly good.....and I will have another child of him" She smile at her. The maid sighs again and start to walk away "I going to check the baby". The Queen nods as she watch her walked away.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

If you liked the chapter plz vote 💖