¥~Breakfast~¥

•°•°•°The smell of delicious breakfast food expanded around the mansion, all the way to the dark corridors of the hallways where the little sisters are sleeping in their rooms

°

°

°
The smell of delicious breakfast food expanded around the mansion, all the way to the dark corridors of the hallways where the little sisters are sleeping in their rooms.

The red head girl that slept peacefully and messily on her size queen bed, looking like a small bean on top of it, suddenly shot her eyes open as soon she breath in the delicious smell.

" Pancakes!" She whispered yelled and quickly ran out of big room. She ran towards one of her twin sister's room.

" Leiko! You loser! Wake up!" She hit her slightly multiple times to wake her up.

The brownish redish haired girl groaned and frowned. " Ayako.......go away....." She said pushing her away.

" Do you smell that?.....the pancakes~" Ayako sang to her. Leiko shot her eyes open and smiled.
.
.
.
The two ran towards their other sister's room. They walked in and Ayako slammed the door loud on purpose to wake her sister up. Well her wish came through when she received getting hit by a teddy bear hard on the face making her fall down.

Leiko giggled at the scenario that just happened. " Dumb Ayako" she kept giggling while holding her small stomach with her small hands.

Kanata, sat there with a frowned on her face. Ayako got up and throw the stuff animal away from her. " Why you do that!?" She yelled angrily. " You just hit the great Ayako" she said touching her nose.

" I don't care! And now I'm hungry!" Kanata yelled as she try to get down from the giant bed but ended up falling. Leiko quickly ran up to her and help her stand up.

" Are you ok?...." Leiko asked her. Kanata nodded. " Thank you" she said politely, holding a soft, small, white bunny.

" Ladies~! Come down to eat!" Mrs. Aki yelled from the other side.
.
.
.
.

" This was so good! I want more!" Ayako yelled as she pushed the plate away from her. Mrs. Aki smiled at her. " Elda, served the little princess another one" she asked one of the maids that were serving food. " Yes, ma'am" she answered. Ayako smirked " I'm a princess" she said while brushing her small fingers twirling around her beautiful red braid.

" No your not.." Sumiko mumbled while taking a bite from the pancake. " Yes I am!" Ayako yelled back while hitting the table with her small, pale fists.

" No...your..not!" Sumiko yelled back. Mrs. Aki laughed at the two little girls fighting. " Little ladies, stop it please, both of you are princesses, please do not fight" she said sweetly.

The little girls stop arguing while Ayako gave Mrs. Aki an innocent smile.

Sumiko suddenly drop her fork on the plate, making a sharp sound from it. " What's the point on eating if I can't taste anything...." She said and frowned, crossing her small arms together. Getting all the attention from the table.

" You can't taste anything?..." The beautiful blond haired girl Shiori, asked as she wore a sad look on her pale face.

Sumiko nodded as an answer.

Mrs. Aki smiled weakly at her. " It's alright, Im taking a note to take you to the doctors, let's see if he knows the reason..." She smiled sweetly at Sumiko, making her smile sadly back at her.

" Alright ladies! We're going to a very expensive store......do y'all know why~?" Mrs. Aki sang last word while raising both of her eyebrows.

" No!" The triplets and Shiori yelled, while Reika and Sumiko were waiting quietly for an answer.

" We're going to watch and listen to a beautiful orchestra stage!" Mrs. Aki answered excitedly.

Shiori's eyes widen. " Really!? Oh my....I love watching orchestra shows! " She said excitedly while having a beautiful grin on her face.

While Reika just rolled her eyes as she saw her older sister's excitement. Which Mrs. Aki also notice and knitted her eyebrows together.

She always behaves like this towards Shiori a lot....

" Reika, is there something wrong?.... don't you like orchestra shows?" She asked curiously and with worry on her voice.

Reika force a small smile and said " I do very much enjoy orchestra shows, but when I used to lived with my father he took us there a lot of times as past time......" She answered sincerely which Shiori agree happily.

" One of my most favorite places to go" Shiori smiled. Mrs. Aki nodded, understanding her. " Alright, well .... we'll go today on this one, maybe next time could be something different" she smiled at Reika which she return back.

Mrs. Aki stand up " Little ladies.... outside is freezing a little, we should all take our coats with us, Elda your coming with us, leave your apron off and bring your coat" she smiled at Elda which Elda responded with a nod. " Yes ma'am"

" Ooooo more clothes!" Ayako and Leiko jumped cutely while holding hands. Kanata saw that and also try to jump but with out noticing she was standing on the edge of a small stair, she ended up tripping and falling whick luckily Sumiko catch her before rolling down stairs.

" Are you trying to kill yourself?" Sumiko asked while helping Kanata stand up.

" Not this time...." She mumbled. " Thank you anyways" she said while bending down to get her small stuff bunny.

Sumiko raised an eyebrow. " What?....." She question herself.

' this grape peep-squaek is becoming more weirder everyday...'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

If you liked it plz vote ❤️