❤︎𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚❤︎

💔 💔

💔 💔

💔 💔

💔 💔

💔 💔

💔

One month later.

Chojiro dressed in all black, walk through the dark hallway in the middle of the night. Pushing a wheelchair in front of him, a young looking women laid there with her eyes close.

The men's eyes shine a bright green as if his eyes were only thing shining in the dark place. His lips turn into a small smirk.

He kept walking until he saw two giant white doors in front of him. The tall men with short purple hair walked towards the giant doors and knock.

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

" Kanata........my little song bird, are you there~....."

The men sang as he waited for his second, 8 year old looking daughter to come out of the basement.

" Kanata?......don't keep daddy waiting out here....." he said as his smile drop and he became impatient. His arms crossing over his chest.

One of the giant doors open. A greenish mixed with purple colored light shine bright inside the basement. The tiny girl with creamy purple dress and an overblouse sailor suit peeked her head out of the door.

Her big purple eyes stare up at her father.

" Look what I have here......a new doll for you to make...." Her father smiled sweetly at her. He pushed the wheelchair farther towards his daughter Kanata.

Kanata smiled happily as her big eyes scanned the sleeping women on the chair. Kanata looks at her father with that sweet yet creepy smile.

" Wait.....how did you enter here without nana seeing you?..." She asked softly.

" You forgot we're vampires?" Chojiro chuckles.

" Oh! don't worry father....I'll make her stiff and beautiful....." she said as she lower her head slightly down. Her eyes looking directly towards the wheelchair. She slightly scrunched her face.

The wheelchair started to move by itself inside towards the basement while the giant doors pushed inside open by itself as well. The girl just stand there while glaring at the chair.......seems like she's using her mind to control it.

Her father looked at her and then at the wheelchair with a diabolical smile. He chuckled quietly as he watch the scene in front of him.

~

~

~

~

~

~

1:05 am.....

" One.....two.....three...... four.....five.....six....se.....seven?.......nine-"

" You forgot the eight!" Shiori whispered loudly to her younger sister.

" Shiori?...." Sumiko looked away from the wall she was facing, as she try to look at her older sister but wasn't there anymore.

" Well.....here I go....." She mumbled as she started to wonder around the mansion, disappearing and appearing in different places in search to find her other sisters from their hiding spots.