Chp 11{ You Must Be In A Crown }

" Why is she taking so long?" Mrs. Aki said as her and the little girls were waiting outside for Elda, who's taking so long to come out.

" I saw her leaving, with a stranger towards the restroom...." Reika said as she cleaned her glasses with one of her globes. Mrs. Aki nodded and kept looking at the transparent doors.

After a few minutes of waiting for her, Elda came out in a rush. Once she reached towards them, immediately stop while breathing heavily.

" I-im s-sorry! I really needed the res... restroom...." She said while bending down, her hands touching her knees, and trying to catch her breath.

Then she looked back at Mrs. Aki. Mrs. Aki looked at her from head to toe.

" Well what were you doing in the restroom that made you take so long?" She asked while eyeing the red mark on Elda's neck.

" Yeah! Why so late! I'm literally starving!" Ayako yelled, as she crossed her tiny arms together with a frowned.

Elda looked down while biting her bottom lip out of embarrassment.

' Mrs. Aki already knows.....' She thought.

" Alright, let's go...." Mrs. Aki said as she gesture them to follow her inside the car.
.
.
.
.
.

They reached home to the mansion. Servant had dinner ready for them. The little girls ran to their seats and started eating.

" Mrs. Aki....Queen Kasumi is calling you ..." One of the maids ran towards Mrs. Aki. Mrs. Aki nodded as she ran towards her office room and immediately answer the call from the telephone.

" Hello your Majesty......what is it?" She asked her.

" Tommorow Chojiro is coming here from the demon world.......he wants to see the triplets...." The queen said from the other side.

Mrs. Aki nodded. " Alright....at what time will he be coming?"

" Eight of the night.....have the girls ready.... thank you " She replied before ending the call, leaving an interrupted Mrs. Aki.

" Ok...." She whispered to herself.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
.
.
.
The next night....

" Ayako~~" Mrs. Aki sang quietly, trying to wake the little girl up. " Your father will be here at eight.....you only have one hour......" She whispered again.

Ayako moved a around her bed and mumbled. " Who?..."

Mrs. Aki slightly chuckled. " Your father Chojiro......" She smiled. Ayako suddenly open her eyes widely and sat up.

" Really!?.....then....we should wake up the others!" She said excitedly and jump of the bed, and ran towards her sister's room.

Mrs. Aki followed Ayato to the next room. " Ayako......wait...." She said trying to follow her speed.

Ayako suddenly and abruptly opens the door of her sister Leiko's room. She notice that she was already ready while brushing her brown reddish short hair in front of the mirror.

" You are already ready?" Ayako question with a weird look. Leiko looks at her from head to toe.

" Messy, messy, little girl...." Leiko sang and mumbled at the same time.

" What!?" Ayako yelled suddenly getting offended.

" You know, let's wake up Kanata, maybe she's isn't ready....come on let's go" Mrs. Aki said while putting her hands on Ayako's tiny shoulders and pushing her out of Leiko's room towards her other sister's room.