Trapped

I ran home as fast as I could, opened the door and ran to my room. Dad walled up the stairs but he didn't come in. He just knocked.

"You ok Andy?"

"Yes." I layed on my bed and felt a year run down my face again. Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, loud and fast. Then dad ran into my room.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's Sherlock. Your not safe outside anymore now that he knows what school you go to AGAIN and for all we know knows where we live."

"WHAT!" I yelled alittle louder than it seemed.

"Calm down. Ill homeschool you. you can't go outside anymore. I have to keep you safe."

"No... No just bloody no! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I HAPPEN TO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THESE WALLS!"

"ANDREW SEAN MORIARTY DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME!"

"Then I'm done." O ran out of my ran grabbing my nife and leaving the house. I ran far. 'Im never going back there' I thought.

I went to the store and baught some water and food and a backpack. 'My father can't just keep me their' i thought again.

I heard sirens again...

"Oh no." I started running and found an old building and locked myself inside. Little did I know it was used to hold gasoline. I had a lighter in my pocket.