The Sniper

Andrews POV

I was walking down the streets when out of NO WHERE I was pulled to the side of a building. He was holding a nife to my throat.

"Cut me and I'll skin you." I said to him threatening. He laughed like it was a fucking joke! It wasn't a joke!

"Yeah. I'll believe that when I see it.." I recognized his voice. But I didn't know who. I moved his arm quickly and pulled back his arm, ready to break it at any second.

"I bloody warned you!" I started pulling his arm back farther and heard him yelping in pain.

"1 word. 1 word to save your fucking self!" I heard him whisper something. Then he said his one word.

"Jim." He said

"JIM WHO!" I commanded.

"Jim-" I cut him off.

"One word!" I pulled his arm back just enough to keep it from breaking.

"MORIARTY!" I heard him yell.

I knew that name. Of course. Thats my father.

"What about him." I let go of him pushing him to the ground. He fell.

"Jim Moriarty is looking for you... Andrew."

"Why. I left that scum bag."

"HE NEEDS YOU!"

"HE DOSN'T NEED SHIT FROM ME!"

I ran from the unknown man. I didn't even ask him his name. Stupid stupid stupid! I ran more and more. I walked and walked and walked untill I got tired and sat down on a bench outside of a shopping mart. I tryed to rest a little but then I saw someone walking towards me. It was Olivia.

"Andrew?" She called.

"Ohhh uhh.. Heyyy!" I was nervous.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all. How can you stand to be near me? Im a Moriarty!"

"So what.. your father might be a crazy serial killer but that dosn't mean YOU are."

"FINALLY! Someone who catches on.." That made her laugh a bit. She was adorable when she laughed.

"Seat taken?" She asked pointing to my seat.

"Oh um. No! Your welcomed to sit their." I moved over slightly giving her alot of space.

"Thanks."

"No problem." I said.

"Sooooo...." I tryed to be alittle funny and asked her this:

"How's life?" She did think it was ALITTLE funny. She chuckled. Her smile made me smile.

"Great. You?"

"Not good. I don't care though. You may think its dark and stormy now and the rain won't blow away but, It dosn't rain forever. And at the end of a thunderstorm there's a rainbow."

"Did you quote that from Dr Suess or something?" She laughed again. She had a good sense of humour.

"Awe man.. Was it THAT easy to see I quoted it?"

"Kinda."

Then I got a text. It was from an unknown number. It read:

285 London Street. Unless you never want to see that crumby father of yours ever again.

-SM

My eyes widened in shock.

"I uh.. I've got to go!" I got up. And so did Olivia.

"Why?"

"My fathers in danger." I ran.