Heart of a Beast

"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too."

― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

----

This Beauty and the Beast-themed story is an accompanying novel to the "Heart of Stone" series by Jo Lee Hunt ( Joflower ) and takes place after the last book. You do not have to read "Heart of Stone" to understand this story but it is recommended that you read "Heart of Stone" first if you plan to read it at any point in the future. This can be read completely on its own and does contain a few minor spoilers, but no major spoilers from the "Heart of Stone" trilogy as it follows two very minor characters.

VOID OF: "insta-love," abusive mates, Stockholm Syndrome

This is an edited first draft, not a final draft. Therefore, please respect my wishes not to post this story on Goodreads until it is finalized. Thank you. :)

----

Rated PG-13 (foul language, violence, & sexually suggestive material)

All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2017 Joflower

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

THIS MEANS I ( JOFLOWER ) OWN THIS BOOK AND IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD & INKITT. IF YOU SEE IT POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE, OR SNIPPETS COPIED WORD-FOR-WORD ANYWHERE ELSE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH!