Chapter 1

Bella woke up, alcohol laced in her breath. She rolled over and smiled.

"Morning!" She said to the four dead bodies in her bed.

"Mum, dad and Sophie you're still here!" Bella replied like the corpse would get up and ran away while Bella was sleeping. "Good. Are you hungry, let's go eat"

Bella walked down the hall and into the room caring one of the bodies at a time. After putting the whole three at the table she went to making breakfast for them all although no one other than Bella could eat. The body were being to stink but Bella didn't mind. She enjoyed their company, the smell didn't bother her.

"Breakfast!" She yelled towards the table where everyone sat, plates, forks and knives in front of them.

"I had a dream last night." Bella mumbled, chewing on her food. "That an angel was in search for me. That she needed my help and that I needed to search for her." Bella daydreamed about her.

Her long blonde hair flew in the wind, covering the girls face. Bella had no idea what was going on. She didnt understand but she was memorised by the beautiful angel she saw before her. They stood on the cliff only Bella and the blonde hair girl that Bella knew could make her life complete. Bella wanted to talk, she wanted to see her but her body and mind wouldnt allow it. She stayed frozen like a statue.

Bella has had these dreams since she killed Sophie, they were always the same. Bella and the mystery girl standing on the cliff no one talking, no one moving, just her and Bella then the girl falls off the cliff and Bella couldnt move, she couldnt help despite how much she wanted to. Then Bella would wake up. She prepared herself for the heart-breaking part but suddenly she heard a voice she didnt except to hear.

"Bella." The voice said, her voice so soft and sweet like an angel. "You've been a naughty girl."

"No!" Bella screamed not controlling what she was saying. It was like her body was going against her.

"Yes, you have. You killed your family, for what? Because Clarity said so? I told you before I left not to listen to that voice, didnt I? You promised me. You failed me."

"No!" Bella knew exact what they were talking about although for some unknown reason she didn't know whom the person was, she was specking to, she just couldn't place the voice with the body but Bella was familiar with the voice and it was driving her crazy trying to figure out who it was.

The body wore a white tight dress, kind of like a late sixty styles dress. It had many layers of fabric sown to the dress and it looked gorgeous on the body. The mystery girls dressed touched the floor as she stood on the cliff and the sleeves went to her wrists. The dress was made from silk, anyone could see that from how it laid on the beautiful girls body.  It reminded Bella of something an Angel or fairy would wear.

"Why did you leave?" Bella asked then the girl turned around revealing who it was. The girl had ice blue eyes and a strong jaw line. Bella gasped knowing who it was Karma.

"Because youre not good. Youre dangerous. I needed to hide."

"But I love you." Bella cried.

"You need help." Karma's voice started to fade.

"I'll search for you. I'll find you. I'll help you." Bella said

"No!!!" Karma screamed not wanting that at all but it wasn't going to stop Bella finding her. Bella was already making up a plan to get her love back.

"Just Hold on darling." Bella said waking up from her dream, smiling. Karma wanted her.

"So, I'm going to do what she asked for. I'm going to search for her until I find her." Bella spoke with demand, lying to her dead family as Karma didn't want that at all.

"I'm going to go in search today. Sooner the better!" Bella was pretending they were talking to her, like a three-year-old with her imaginary friends.

"Remember I was looking for that girl? Well I'm going to look for her again. I've been dreaming about her since I killed Sophie and last night she called for me. She wanted help"

"What did you say sorry dad? Oh well last time I had to stop the search cause of all of you. I wanted to protect and look after you but in doing so I couldn't search for her."

"Well if I went in search for her I couldn't protect you guys. I love you" The bodies just stared at Bella in silence so she continued like always. Bella was used to the silence that all she ever wanted, she was just happy she could have both, her family and silence. 

"But now I know your safe. No one can get to you or hurt you. You're fine. I'm fine.... We're fine."

"No, I'm planning to go for a month. Yes, I'll miss you. The house will be all yours that is until I get back."

"No, I'm putting each of you in the freezers. The ones I brought. You all get one each! How cool!"

Bella stood after eating not only hers but also Skulduggery's, Sophie's and Valkyrie's food. She washed the plates and picked up Skulduggery taking him down to the dark, cold basement and placing him in one of the freezers. Next was Sophie and last was Valkyrie.

Bella placed Valkyrie down in the large, white freezer, kissing her pale skin like she did to the rest. "You know mum, I think I'm in love. You taught me to never give up and keep searching, so that's what I'm doing" Bella spoke then closed the lid. 

"I love you. I miss you. I hope you'll miss me. Be back in a month or so. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'll ring if I've changed plans or something" Bella farewelled then and left.

"Karma here I come baby!"
------------------------------------------------------------------So that's chapter one for you all!!! Yay! What did you think? A bit wild right? I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment what you think and vote please would love for you to do that.

Picture is of Bella's dream, kind of an idea of what Karma wears

Question- Favourite place in the world? Where do you want to go?

All the love xx
Maddy