Chapter 3

Bella finally reached her father's house. She hasn't been in here for a while and she kind of missed it. All the memories stored in those walls. She couldn't explain this to anyone. The house meant the world to Bella, she couldn't give it up. Opening the door with the key she walked into the cold dark house. It was empty and lifeless in here and as she looked around tears were threatening to spill from her eyes.

"Home sweet home"

Bella walked around allowing all the memories flow into her brain. Clarity could see Bella was breaking and she didn't want that, she couldn't allow that.

"Stop crying. You needed to do what you had to do!"

"Maybe there was a way around" Bella spoke looking at the family portrait hanging on the wall, the only thing really that was left in the empty house. Everyone looking happy.

"Don't be stupid. How could you protect them all when they refused to listen to you?"

"They were just trying to help"

"You don't need help!" Clarity yelled.

Bella signed, stopping the break down she had. She blinked, putting up the walls she had and hid her feelings.

"You're right. Let's go get her" Bella smirked, her cold, dark evil side showing once again. Clarity loved it, she loved this Bella and wanted her to be this Bella forever.

"That's my girl."

Bella search the house but her result was a disappointment.

"She's not here either. Where else could she be!"

"Ummm.... Maybe the Sanctuary?" Clarity offered help.

"Why would she go there! In my dreams she needed help" Bella stated but started walking in the way of the Sanctuary.

"She needs help! Those people will help her!" Bella nodded and started walking.

"Maybe this will be harder than I thought" Bella said sulking

"Are you kidding she won't pop out of anywhere!"

"I know but I thought she would just be at the cliff just like my dream"

"She not though, so get your ass moving! We have a long walk ahead of us" Bella nodded and began walking in the direction of the Sanctuary humming along to a song that was stuck in her hand

"Are you, are you coming to the tree. They strung up a man, they say who murdered three. Strange things did happen here. No stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree. Bella began to sing. She voice was so angel like and heavenly. It was smooth and keep Bella distracted when walking so she continued 

Are you, are you coming to the tree. Where dead man called out for his love to flee. Strange things did happen here. No stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree" Bella sang softly. Her voice was beautiful but the words she sang was deadly which made it eerie and would send shivers down anyone spine while listening to it.

"Are you, are you coming to the tree. Where I told you to run so, we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here. No stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree. Clarity listened carefully to the words being said while Bella walked fast hoping to arrive at the destination before sunset, which wasnt long off.

Are you, are you coming to the tree. Wear a necklace of hope side by side with me. Strange things did happen here. No stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree" The song was making her forgot about her sore feet and was helping her walk more instead of her getting bored and stopping. She pushed on.

Are you, are you coming to the tree. Where I told you to run so, we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here. No stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree" Bella sang. She was becoming bored of walking but she was determined to get to the place she need to go.

"Are you, are you coming to the tree. Where dead man called out for his love to flee. Strange things did happen here. No stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree" Clarity was a little frightened, that's not normal for a girl to sing a song like that but then again Bella wasn't a normal person. Clarity allowed Bella to finish the song though seeing how much Bella was enjoying herself singing the song

Are you, are you coming to the tree. They strung up a man, they say who murdered three. Strange things did happen here. No stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree. Bella finished the song and smiled. She enjoyed her voice and loved the song.

"That's a fucked-up song"

"What? I love that song"

"It's creepy"

"No."

"It's about people getting hung in a tree!"

"Your point is?"

"It's scary. And your voice is so sweet and the song is so cruel. It's strange."

"Oh"

"It gave me chills. You're scarier than me"

"Is that a good thing or bad?"

"Bad"

"Aww, am I taking your place and repatriation?"

"No" clarity replied. Bella laughed. She was amused.

"We're here! Just right there!" Bella spoke looking down onto the big building.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Clarity was excited she couldn't wait, to finally find the girl of Bella dreams. She just hoped she was right and that Karma was in fact in the Sanctuary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------Halo

How's everyone? Hope all is well. The viedo is a song called Hanging Tree which is from the Hunger Games one of many favourite movies of mine. This is the song Bella sings if you want to listen while reading.

Question- Favourite activity to do in your spare time?

Vote and Comment please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would really love that.

All the love xx

Maddy