Chapter 8

"One, two Bella's coming for you. Three, four better lock your door. Five, six grab a crucifix. Seven, eight gonna stay up late. Nine, ten never sleep again" Karma heard Bella singing while she assumed, Bella was exploring the large house she used to live in before everything happened trying to find her.

Karma knew Bella was somewhere in this house searching for her. Karma knew she would get tried or bored or even better curious in what's happening.

She'll do something that'll give herself away and Bella will be there in time to get her back, to take her away from her happy life to belong with her and that'll be at home with her family, that Karma doesnt know Bella killed.

Karma frowned at the thought of having her life taking away from her so soon, all her happiness will disappear just as fast as it came once Bella was gone. She needed to win, she needed to stay hidden until Bella was gone again but that was going to be impossible as she heard Bella running up the stairs.

Karma predicted that after searching down stairs, after walking from room to room looking for the beautiful blonde she was checking upstairs.

"One, two Bella's coming for you. Three, four better lock your door. Five, six grab a crucifix. Seven, eight ya better stay awake. Nine, ten I'm back again" The voice was getting closer to Karma and she was afraid to be found by her psychopath ex-girlfriend.

Karma coward away into the cupboard more but that still didn't make her invisible. She still could be found. The door creaked open making Karma gasp loudly making her cover her mouth with her hands. She was shaking with fear and if found there would be no escape for her.

"Oh Karma, come out, come out from wherever you are" footsteps where heard moving around the small round. Karma peeped through the tiny space between the doors watching Bella's movements.

"I know you're in here. I can't feel your presence" Karma squeezed her eyes shut hoping that's make Bella leave. She was shaking and crying. She was cold and tired. Her bones ached as she's been in this position. She wasn't ready to die but was giving up fighting for her life.

"You can't hide forever, love. I will find you. I always will" A lump formed in her throat. She knew she would never win, Bella will search until Karma she found and she would have no hope in surviving whatever Bella has planned.

"I won't hurt you darling. No need to hide from me. I'm here to help" The words that left Bella's mouth sent a shiver down Karma spine.

"You weren't downstairs, I looked behind every door in every room of this god damn house. Every big place and every little place a person can fit in this tiny home. The only room I haven't checked is this room" Bella moved around the room looking in the cupboard and everything place in this room where Karma could be hiding but the only place she had yet to look is the cupboard Karma is hiding in.

Footsteps from Bella were heard. They were close but not close enough to where Karma was hiding. Suddenly Karma heard the door creak open then creak shut. Karma waited to listen carefully for any sound and noise but none were heard.

Breathing out in relief, trying to calm her fast beating heart, Karma checked through the peeping hole that the cupboard doors made by not closing probably. She did think it was strange that Bella didn't check here first as it looked out of place but she wasn't complaining.

Karma searched the room with great difficulty not being able to see everything through the tiny slit. Concluding that the coast was clear and Bella had left. Karma opened the doors wider, carful climbing out of the tight space.

"Found you" Karma gasped loudly, her face and skin turned pale, looking like she's seen a ghost and she was shaking with fear.

"You'll be coming with me" Bella smirked cornering Karma, making her feel threaten and terrified for her life.

----------------------------------So since the chapters are small I decided to update two times, Yay!!!

How do you like the video? Hahahaha Just a little spooky thing to share, It's the song Bella sings, a bit different though of course

Question- Do you like Horror? What is your favourite horror movie? What is your favourite Villian?

Next chapter up soon I believe. Have fun, I hope you enjoyed, I'm sorry they are a bit short but they'll get longer I promise.

All the love ❤️
Madeline