Chapter 5

"You- you must have heard wrong" Ruby stuttered, scared as she was trapped in the room with Bella until she talked.

"I'm never wrong! Are you saying I'm wrong?!"

"No, no, not at all Miss Pleasant. It's just..."

"It's just what?!"

"Umm... Well Karma... She hasn't been back since.... Since..."

"Spit it out for fucking sake Ruby" Ruby gulped. She was put on the spot and she hated that. Karma hadn't been back to this place since Bella and Karma fought so she didn't understand why Bella was looking for her now and here well thats only what Ruby knew but it was incorrect.

"She hasn't been back since you fought with her"

"That was nearly ten decades ago!" Bella slammed her hand down in frustration. Why hadn't she come back?

"Maybe she wasn't joking when she said, 'Don't miss me because you'll never see me again'" Ruby whispered to Bella but mainly to herself.

Sadness rushed over Bella. This is terrible. She'll never find her now. Why did the dreams start again? After so many years without her the dreams suddenly appear? Bella still remembers the fight like it happened yesterday. She remembered everything about her sweet karma that she loves so much.

"No, we can't" Karma answered her beautiful baby girl who sat in the patient seat of the car whilst they pulled out of their lovely, homey, big house going to the shops. The couples had this talk a lot of time and the answer is the same, no. Karma isn't ready yet, Bella needs to wait a bit.

"But why, I hate hiding" Bella wined smiling and being happy, nothing was forced.

"Because imagine what would happen to us. Hate is what we would get! Anyway, I love hiding."

"I'll help you through the hate, I promise. Why do you love hiding?"

"Because I'm excellent at hide n seek. It's my favourite game. And just look at this. It's our home. It's the place I feel safe in the most and were I would run to whenever I'm in danger. I love this place" Karma smiled at Bella.

"Baby please! We've been together for 6 months"

"And I'm finally happy, I'm not sad." Karma said making Bella nod. She hadn't seen karma's blue eyes for over 2 weeks.

"Fine."

"Good girl. I have to go, stay here." Karma kissed Bella on the lips, they had arrived at the shops. Everything forgotten and starting new like always.

"Are you ashamed of me?" Bella whispered her head hung low

"What no! Why would I be?" Karma was taken back from the question.

"Because we never go out together. Its always 'friends'. It's like you don't care! It's like I'm another toy for you!" Bella yelled.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Karma was getting frustrated she hated this topic and just wanted it to be over with.

"Do you love me?!" Bella yelled making Karma pissed her eyes changing to dark red in colour.

"Yes!"

"Really because if you did, you won't be ashamed of me and we would have been out!"

"Youre so pushy! You want this! You want that! Bella everything isn't about you bitch!" Karma roared. Bella face filled with shock then replaced with angry as she rose her hand and strikes Karma on the face leaving a red hand print.

"Bella you're a monster sometimes. I hope you get what you deserve" tears stained Karma's cheek.

Bella was left in the car until Karma came back with the shopping. They drove home in dead silence. Bella quickly unpacking the shopping while Karma packed clothes for their stay at Bella's parents.

It was the day Sophie was coming back and everyone was going to celebrate. But driving their tension was filled with the air of this smile car. Karma unpacked and they got out greeting Bellas parents.

"Mum! Dad!" Bella ran into their arms, smiling warmly. Once Bella was finished she turn to see karma her hands filled with bag, her bags. She was leaving. She couldnt handle it anymore. Their relationship was too toxic for her. They fought nearly every day and Karma has had enough of it.

"Baby? Karma?" But she didn't respond to Bella, she didn't look at her or anywhere, only the ground. Finally, she spoke up once she reached the door.

"Don't miss me because you'll never see me again" and just like that she walked out of Bella's life, crushing Bellas heart with every step she took.

Bella stood nodding at Ruby and left in complete silence. Searching for the only though person Karma would talk to Blizzard.

"You've seen her, haven't you?" Bella spoke once she found Blizzard. She needed and wanted answers and she knew Blizzard would never lie to her. She didn't have the power to lie so she told Bella everything she knew about Karma.

"I saw her last week." Bella nodded wanting the girl to continue. "She's doing wonderful. She came into the Sanctuary to warn us of you. She was scared. She doesn't want you to search for her Bella. I'm sorry but she's happier without you."

Suddenly tears fell from Bella's eyes. Her heart ached. "If it makes you feel any better she thinks about you a lot." Bella smiled. "You both were good for each, well that's what I thought I guess she didn't think so."

"Where is she?"

"I can't tell you."

"Yes, you can." Bella pushed

"No because you'll go search for her, she doesn't want you. She likes where she is. She doesn't want to be found. Her home is there, it always had been and it always will be. It's her safe place." Blizzard said, dropping a massive clue for Bella but she didn't know.

Bella knew exactly where Karma was.... And she was going to search for her until her baby was found.
--------------------------------------------------------------------Hi all!! So since I haven't updated in a while because I've been busy I'm updating three chapters. So there you have it! Hope you all like them

Question- what is your favorite animal? Do you have any pets?

Picture is of Ruby's out fit!!
See you all next time 😘

All the love
Madeline ❤️