Chapter 9

"H. H. H-o-w did this happen" Karma spoke her voice faint and cracking with every word she spoke.

"Darlin' your too easily to find, this time" Bella laughed, jumping down from the bench above Karma that she said sat on to hide herself.

"Why me? Why me?" Karma spoke to the dark hair evil girl.

"Cause I'm saving you. You needed help so I'm here. I love you Karma." Bella said with a grin, her eyes reflecting the image of Karma on the ground. She saw herself through Bella's eyes and she knew from that picture she was a mess and needed to do something to fix that but didn't know what to do.

"No need to worry love, your superwoman is here for you" Bella spoke looking in Karma's eye, grinning knowing exactly what she's doing is the tearing Karma apart bit by bit.

"Don't you dare" The sun was beating down on the dead girls as they all stood outside in singlet and shorts with water guns in hands ready to fire when someone makes a move.

"Drop the gun and no one will get hurt" the seven girls stood in a circle each looking at each other. Guns pointed to the people beside them.

"I'm not dropping the gun. I'll be defenceless" Ruby spoke once Bella spoke up talking mostly to Karma who laughed at her lover

There were two teams. Team one was contained of, Karma, Bella, Kalani and to Bella's disgust Ruby. Team two had Blizzard, Xapphyr and Aibhlinn.

"Remember if you get shot you're out until next round" Blizzard said her guns pointed at Karma and Aibhlinn. Bella smirked moving her gun away from Xapphyr and Karma pointing them both across the circle at her cousin. Shooting her, laughing as the girls watched on no one shooting but Bella. Ruby was taking off guard having, no idea what's happening until water hit her in the stomach. Looking around to see who did this to her, she frowned.

"I'm on your team Bella!"

"Oops it slipped"

"You're out until next round sorry Ruby" Aibhlinn spoke up grinning as the other girls laughed.

"No fair!" The wet girl spoke and stormed off to the cover to watch.

Bella stood Karma to her left, Xapphyr to her right. Beside Karma was Blizzard then Aibhlinn and finally Kalani. They all stepped in one making the circle smaller as one person was gone. That's how the circle went and no one moved just pointed the water guns at each other. 

Aibhlinn nodded then shot the water across the circle aiming right for Karma. Bella notice before it was too late, jumping at Karma knocking both girls to the ground missing the water completely.

"What was that for?!" Karma yelled amusement laced in her voice. Bella laying on top of the girl

"You would be out! We need you on our team or we'll be one less person then them" Bella spoke smirking as Karma face dropped.

"She would have made you wet. I'm the only one that can make you wet" Bella whispered. Karma gasped at the dirty words leaving her girlfriend lips. Bella leant forward kissing Karma on the lips making the blondes beautiful smile return.

"No need to worry love, your superwoman is here for you" Bella grinned standing and pulling Karma to her feet with joining back in the wonderful game on a hot summers day.

Tears flowed from Karma eyes as she remembered the wonderful memories. She wished it was still like that but things change... People change... Bella changed and nothing could ever go back to the way it was before and karma knew that. Karma had no words, she was speechless and it wasnt only because she didnt want to talk but she had so many questions and thoughts floating around in her head. She couldnt stop thinking and it was making her busy, too busy to talk to the one person she loved but hated at the same time.

Bella didn't speech she wanted to give Karma space, to let her digest what was happening, to see that Bella loved her and wanted her and has been trying for ages to get her back. It was silent. Bella was staring at Karma with millions of emotions while Karma stood staring right through Bella too caught up in her head to notice what was happening around her. Karma felt something inside of her change, maybe her freedom, or hope in a happy life, she didnt know but she didnt like it.

"May we talk?" Bella finally asked, breaking the silence that both girls hated, not because they werent talking, Karma didnt want that and Bella didnt really care if they talked or not, either way she was going to get her way, it was because it gave them time to think and hear those evil voices in their heads.

"Do I even get a choice?" Karma said, making Bella pull a face at her before grabbing her hand roughly and dragging her to the dining table down stairs.

"This will be fun." Karma mumbled having no choice but to cooperate. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I dont think I can handle how cute they are together. SOOOO DAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you all see it coming?????? AND WOW BELLA'S ONE CRAZY GURLLLLLL

Karma and her outfit to the side or top!!!

Question- Do you like short chapters that end on a cliff hanger or long chapters with no cliff hanger??? Opinions please!!!

Anyway bye for now see you all tomorrow I bet since I love writing and updating a book no one reads, spending all my time on it because I have no life. Maybe I'm going insane, talking to myself and whatnot.

All the love

Madeline