Chapter 10

Karma wiped the tears from her cheeks, pulling out a chair and sitting down, really to listen to Bellas bullshit story but most of all to ask her questions that was surrounding her head and to get her answers.

"Why me? What did I do to deserve this?"

"Nothing at all my love." Bella replied

"I moved on. Why can't you?!" Karma yelled.

"You are my one and only. No one is better then you" Bella spoke calmly trying not to cause an argument but that was impossible for these two.

"I don't want you!"

"I spent years thinking about how we would reunite. Months planning and a weeks looking for you my beloved princess" Bella said

"You're crazy!"

"Only for you."

"Leave me alone!" Karma cried out, fearing her life.

"You made me happy. Didn't I to you?"

"Yes. No. Before you turned into a psychopath"

"We haven't seen or talked for so long"

"I didn't want to talk or see you that's why I left"

"I thought you'll be happier I'm back" Bella's smile sadden

"No, I just want you gone!"

"I won't hurt you princess. I just want your love"

"I don't love you. I haven't for a while"

"Give me ago... Give us ago"

"There is no us anymore. We're over. I have a boyfriend that I love. Get that through your head, Bella!"

"Never. A life without you is a life not worth living"

"Bella, please go."

"Come with me."

"I can't."

"Then I'll stay." Bella argued, trying to make a point.

"I don't want that" Karma signed. She knew Bella won't give up without an argument but neither would she.

"What do you want?"

"For me to be happy!"

"You were happy with me. Be with me" Bella repeated hoping itll somehow change her mind but it wasnt going to, Karma was a stubborn person when she had her mind on something.

"No! I don't want that. Go. Leave. I was happy before you showed up" Bella's head dropped. Her heart breaking into two, all because of a girl she loved. She was tired of fighting, of doing everything for people and not be returned or treated the same way.

"I put up a good fight but your words cut like knives and I'm tired" Bella spoke as tears fell to the fall just like her heart.

"Tired? Tired of what?!"

"Of fighting."

"What are you fighting for?" Karma asked, super confused. It felt like to her Bella was specking a different language and she just didnt understand.

"For me. For you. For us"

"There is no more us! How many times do I have to say this. You treated me like shit. I got sick of it. I left. We're done."

"I did no such thing as treat you bad. Why do it to me?" Bella moved closer whispering those words into Karma's ear. Tear flowing down her cheeks.

"I didn't treat you bad! I loved you with everything I had, you couldn't return it" Karma snickered poking her finger into Bella's stomach.

"I returned it but you, my princess, wanted a different type of love"

"I wanted love that I deserved and I didn't get that from you!"

"You actually think that?"

"Yes!"

"Then I'll leave" Bella said suddenly, surprising Karma on how easy she had given up.

"Really?" Karma asked. She knew Bella to well, there was always a catch when Bella gave up in fights, she wanted to know her punishment Bella was about to give her so she prepared herself for the hit, or the bad words but none came instead Bella stood, looking down at Karma

"Yes, but remember there must have been a time I was the reason for that smile, so keep in mind as you take what's left of you and I" Bella said through tears and pain and there it was, Bellas catch was the guilt. So, it wasnt a catch Karma excepted but it sure felt like punishment to her. She broke while looking at Bella and maybe, just maybe Bella had good intentions of searching for Karma, maybe her sweet Bella. The one she had falling in love with was back.

Looking at Karma once more Bella wiped her tears away before marching out the door leaving a sad, lonely blonde hair girl on the ground in the bathroom crying her eyes out, regretting everything she done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Two chapters left!!!! How do you feel about that. It's seriously gone so far, probably because I've been updating two or three times a day but hey in my defence I love the story so much I want to share it all with you

The outfit that Bella wears when seeing Karma for the first time in a long time at the top or to the slide of your screen. Looking pretty hot if I can say so. Hehe

Question- Who do you ship in Search? Has it changed since Pain? Why? Why not?

All the love ❤️

Madeline