Epilogue

Nelson woke with a very sore head and an empty, messy house. He was pissed that he lost his fight to a girl, he had lost his girl to someone who was completely insane and didn't care about her. He needed to find them and show much big of a mistake Karma was making by picking the girl who killed her whole family and keep their bodies.

He had done his pain,he got pass that, with little struggle. He couldn't bare it but went on with life and he was glad about his choices, finding the perfect girl to rid him of his pain and sadness. He had searched for a person like Karma for over a decade and once searching and finding one, his goal was to keep her, which was going good until Bella came back into the picture. Now it was his turn to search for Karma but once she is found he won't be letting her out of his sight.

"I'm coming for you both, you better watch out because the revenge I have planned for you will be the worst thing you'll ever experience." Nelson said while spinning the knife in his hand, looking at the pictures of Bella and Karma pinned to the world. Suddenly he throws the two knives cutting and tearing both pictures in the middle of the girls faces. Nelson laughed, grabbing his stuff putting it in the car, he sped off at 200 kilometres an hour, skidding the wheel on the dirt.He had a long journey ahead. Nelson smirk, loving the time to plan the revenge he will have for both girls. Forgiveness is sweet but revenge is sweeter.

He wanted revenge on Karma. He wanted revenge on Bella. He wanted revenge on the world,and that's what he'll be doing until he is satisfied. He was going to get his revenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's all folks- I'm beginning to write Revenge now and I'm hoping to have it up and published tonight. That's for the support.