Epilogue - The End

Ah the end. It has finally come *sobs in corner*cough* Okay, I'm better. T-T oh how I shall miss thee my flowers *smothers the twins* You bring such joy to thee!

Okay drama queen done. Here's a pic I found that reminded me a bit of the twins, but of course not completely. Well...maybe the twins as they look in the main story.

Who knows what the future holds.
Edited!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥ Alex ♥

    "Alex! Slow down before you plow into someone." I laughed as Alec yelled after me. I looked over my shoulder and stuck my tongue out at him.
    It'd been little over a year since we'd gotten our bodies back. After playing around a little we'd finally enrolled in a college. I'd signed up for some photography classes. Alec had surprisingly followed through and signed up for art classes. We were still living in Hell with Lucas until we got on our feet. Not that he minded. He pretty much ignored us anyway. Greg had attached himself to us, not that Alec minded since he'd all but adopted the damn kid. But I guess we were on our way to becoming The Three Terrors since he was getting older.
    I smirked as I turned from looking back down the college path. A yelp left me, followed by the scream of the person I'd plowed into. Great, another reason for Alec to say 'I told you so'. "Oh gods, I'm so sorry!" I said as I reached out to help her stand. I hurried to gather the books and papers she'd dropped. I felt Alec come up, looking up when he sucked in his breath.
    "You should watch where you're going. You're lucky I wasn't hurt." I looked at her as she crouched to finish gathering the last of the papers, letting out a sounds as I stared at her.
    "M-Misty?" I muttered out, jumping when Alec pinched my shoulder and glared at me.
    "How do you know my name? Have we met before?" she asked as she straightened and worked on getting her stack in order.
    "Uh...umm..No! We have just seen you around the campus." I said, forcing a smile as I handed her the books I'd grabbed. "Got quite a stack you going there." I said with a small laugh.
    "Oh, well I'm in mostly honors classes. SO there's a lot of stuff to do. I also joined a couple clubs and a few other activates." she said with a nervous smile as she looked at us.
    "Oh? Wow, you must be really smart."
    "Yeah." She frowned as she watched us. "Oh! Oh my gawd. I don't believe it. I have a picture of you two kissing on my phone!" she said as she pointed at us.
    "W-What?" I breathed out as I shifted closer to Alec.
    "Yeah. Oh wow. I don't believe it." she said with a laugh.
    "Mist! Come on, I'm hungry." Misty turned, Alec and me leaning a little to look past her.
    "Oh, right. Uh, guess I'll see you around." she said as she lifted her hand in a small wave and hurried toward Nate who stood near the parking lot. I stared at them, watching as Nate sent us a glare, arm slipping around Misty's waist to pull her close. I watched as she laughed and kissed him before dragging him toward the parking lot with her.
    "I can't believe they still got together after we were wiped from existence." Alec muttered with a frown.
    "That's because I didn't wipe you two from their memory. Only changed what you looked like. To them you two are now living in Washington. You sent them an email saying you ran away to start a life where no one knew who you were or that you were twins." We both turned and stared up at Lucas.
    "Why would you do that instead of just wiping their memories? And what about the picture. You obviously forgot something." I asked with a frown.
    "Leave the picture. It won't bring back their memory anyway. It was too much trouble to wipe them. Altering did much better. There would have been too many black spots in the towns memory otherwise. I didn't realize you were so...popular, Alex." he said as he frowned at me.
    "Heh, yeah. I got around." I said with a snicker before sobering up a little. "Thank you Lucas. I'm glad to know I did exist to them." I said as I took Alec's hand.
    "I didn't do it for you." Lucas said before he disappeared.
    "I'm sure." I whispered, smiling as I turned to drag Alec with me toward the school.