Chapter 1

Jamie's POV
I was out on the field with my dad or I like to call him coach. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jamie Winters Yoast. I'm Coach Yoast's daughter. I've lived, breathed and known football more than anything since I was 6 years old. Pretty young huh?Well I have my ways of knowledge.  I've stayed with my dad since then and my momma left coach. I've had a life long best friend, Gerry Bertier. We meet when we were 6. But then things changed and I miss him. I have any chance of running into him. I was helping my dad at practice with the boys. "Come on defense lets go put some hustle in it" Coach yelled at the boys. When coach blew the whistle, all the boys came over to the table to get water and leave practice. I was handing out water cups when I my eyes caught with the one person I haven't see in forever, Gerry Bertier. He looked at me and then our eyes locked. His eyes were mesmerizing and beautiful to look in. "Focus Jamie he can't like you he probably won't like me back anyway " I thought. " Jamie remember me? I'm Gerry Bertier. Gerry asking me while smiling at me. " Yeah I do it's been forever! Nice to see you again Gerry" I said smiling back at him. He's gotten  sexier since I've seen him in my entire life. He was sweating from practice but he looked so hot, his muscular body was showing from his shirt which made my view better. "So what are you doing after practice Gerry ?" I asked him. " I was going to go grab a smoothie from the cafe down the street would you like to join me?" Gerry asked. "Sure sounds great I could use a smoothie" I said happily. He smiled at me a held out his hand. I looked at his hand and thought for a minute if  I should take it. My thoughts got interrupted by Gerry's voice. "Are you gonna take it or not?" he asked me smiling. I nodded and took his hand and walked to the smoothie shop. As we were walking I thought to myself " I like Gerry Bertier".