Chapter 6

~A few months later~
Jamie's POV
Gerry and I have been dating for 5 months and for some reason my period was late but it didn't occur to me. I woke up the next morning feeling nauseous and sick. I felt like I was going to throw up so I ran to my bathroom and threw up in my toilet. I heard footsteps coming up behind me and I knew it was Gerry. He soothed me by rubbing my back. "Are you ok Jamie?" he asked me. "Yeah I'm fine" I said to him. Me and Gerry got ready to go to practice. Coach Boone and my dad were in the field with the guys I sat on the bench watching the practice. I saw my dad come sit next to me on the bench."Gerry told me you threw up this morning. Are you ok?" he asked me. I nodded. "Did you and Gerry by any chance do it these past months?" My eyes went wide and I kept quiet. My dad sighed then chuckled. "Glad you had fun. I was out late that night and well I was kinda expecting it since you two are together." He said while chuckling. I smiled a bit. I decided to go to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test. When I got home, I went into the bathroom and I opened the test and I peed on the stick and wait for a few minutes. Then a beep came from the test and it showed the results. I was frozen in shock. Positive. Oh my god. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I was both at this point. Just then my thoughts came back when I heard the doors open then close. " Babe! I'm home" I heard Gerry say through the house. I was nervous and started to panic. I then broke down and started crying. He must of heard me cause he rushed in the bathroom and saw me. He hugged me tight and rubbed my back. "Hey what's wrong babe" I just sat their. It was now or never  I thought to myself. "Gerry... I'm pregnant."