Chapter 8

Jamie's POV
I woke up the next morning with Gerry's arms around my waist. I smiled at what happened yesterday. I was having baby. I looked at the time on my phone it was 10:45. I tried to get up without waking Gerry up but that failed and he ended up pulling back in bed. "Where are you going Missy?" Gerry asked me still sleeping. I giggled a bit. "I'm going to get dressed and we have to leave soon for the appointment you set up,babe" I said to him while smiling. "Fine I'll get up" he said while pouting at me like a kid. Sometimes Gerry was just so childish. I love that about him sometimes. As he got up he had no shirt on showing his muscular body and arms. "Jesus Christ this mans been working out for me" I thought to myself. He caught me staring at him and I quickly looked at window. "Babe I saw that" Gerry said while smiling. I felt blush creeping on my cheeks and my became hot. He came up behind me "You can look at me if you want" he whispered. This boy really had full effect on me. After 5 months. Jeez. After we both got ready and had breakfast , we both got in the car and drove to the doctors office. We sat in the waiting room till the doctors called us in. While we were waiting, a little girl came to us. She looked about 4 or 5. "Excuse me? Are you Gerry Bertier?" She asked in a sweet voice. "Yes I am. How can help you sweetheart?" He asked nicely. "Well I see you at the football games and I never got a chance to say hi to you after the game" she said to him, almost sounding like she was going to cry. "Aww I'm really sorry sweetie. Do you wanna picture and an autograph?" He asked her sweetly while picking her up and putting her on his lap. She immediately smiled and her eyes lit up. "Yes please" she said excitedly. I took out my phone and stood up and took at picture of Gerry and the little girl. I then showed them the perfect picture and Gerry gave the girl and autograph. "What's your name sweetie?" He asked her. "My name is Emma." She said to him. I saw Gerry freeze for a minute. After writing the autograph, she went back to her mom. I was curious about why Gerry froze when that girl said her name. Then it hit me like a truck. Emma was Gerry's ex girlfriend. Gerry barely talks to her ever since they broke up. We only ran into her twice and she apparently hates me. She'll give me death glares whenever we're together. Stupid little bitch can't take a hint. She calls me names like fat,ugly,hoe but guess what she doesn't effect me. Not even a bit. My thoughts were interrupted by the doctor calling my name. "Jamie Yoast." the lady said. Me and Gerry went in prepared for what happened next.