Chapter 2

Gerry's POV
Jamie, the one girl I've had a crush on since we were 6, was like a blessing from heaven. I love her! "Wait a minute Gerry, slow your role. Jamie might not feel the same about me" I thought. When we got to the smoothie shop, we went up to the counter to order our drinks. " Hi how can I help you today sugar?" She asked me with even noticing Jamie next to me. I noticed she had her shirt open a bit showing her boobs. Not a pleasing sight I'll say. "Well me and my girlfriend want two banana strawberry smoothies please" I said holding out the "girlfriend" in the sentence. I blushed a the though of her actually being my girlfriend. " Sure" she said now realizing that she was mine. "Really Gerry? Your girlfriend?" she whispered with a slight chuckle. " Yeah she was being flirty with me. Why? We're you uncomfortable with it?" I asked her with a bit of nervousness in my voice. " No no it's fine. It's really sweet of you actually" she said while blushing. " You look cute when you blush Jamie" I said sweetly. "Thank you Gerbear. That's sweet of you." " Gerbear? Where'd that nickname come from?" I asked while getting our drinks and getting a table. " Well... um..I uhh.. I-I thought it sounded like a g-good nickname" she said while stuttering, which to be honest, sounded adorable. "It's fine Jamie. I like it." I said while smiling at her. She was blushing while looking down. " Hey look at me Jamie " I said sincerely. I took my fingers under her chin and made her look at me. Her blue eyes were just beautiful. It was like looking into an angel's eyes but better. "Let's go to the park." I said. We stood up and walk over to the park together. As we were walking I thought to myself " I like Jamie Yoast"