Chapter 5 pt1

Gerry's POV
I woke up the next day with different surroundings. Then I realized I was at Jamie's house. I had my arms around her. She was faced towards me and I could get her breathing softly. She looked so cute when she's sleeping. I took my hand and moved hair out of her face. Jamie was just the most beautiful girl I ever seen. She had nice blonde hair that reached her back with beautiful crystal blue eyes that sparkle like diamonds. I can't compare any girl to her she was just perfect. Today I'm asking her to be my girlfriend on our date we're having but with a twist. It's gonna be a scavenger hunt. I toke a sticky note off her desk and wrote the first clue with her breakfast. I went downstairs after I got ready. "Good morning Bill" I said. He looked at me and smiled" Good morning Gerry" " Can you put this note by Jamie's breakfast. I'm doing a scavenger hunt for our date and I want it to be special cause I'm asking her to be my girlfriend" I explained to him. He seemed to understand and smiled at me. "You really love her,don't you?" I nodded "More than anything" I said and smiled to myself. I loved Jamie more than my favorite food. She was something really special. Me and Jamie go way back. I've know her since I was 6 and we've been friends since then. Who knew my best friend was soon going to be my girlfriend? My thoughts were interrupted by Bill "Sure thing Gerry I won't tell her" he said. I smiled at him and said thanks and left to ask the guys to help get ready for the date.

Jamie's POV
I woke up to see the sun in my eyes. I squinted and saw Gerry wasn't in bed. I got up and took a shower then got dressed. I went downstairs and saw my dad reading the paper and drinking coffee. "Morning dad" I said happily. He smiled at me and looked up. "Good morning to you too sweetie" he said as he got up and kissed me on the cheek. "Do you know where Gerry is?" Nope but I made you breakfast though. It's on the table" he said. I walked in the kitchen and saw pancakes with a note on the plate. I took the note off and read it

Dear Jamie,
Today's a special day for the both of us. Hope your ready cause I am. Your first clue is on your dresser. That will tell you where you can find your second clue. If you did the hunt correctly it will lead to me. Hope to see soon cupcake.
-Gerbear❤️
I smiled at the note and ran up stairs to my room and looked on my dresser. I saw another note and picked it up and read it

Hey you found your first clue. Congratulations! In the bathroom their should be a long rectangular box. Open it and their should be a dress. Get in to that and head to where we went to after we first met to get drinks.
-Gerbear❤️
I walked into the bathroom and saw a box on the toilet seat. I grabbed it and opened it. I was shocked and looked at the dress he got me in awe. It was a dark blue dress with sparkles on the top part with one side open for my leg to stick out. It was just beautiful. Gerry had good taste for dresses. I smiled and put on the dress. I asked my dad to zip it up for me and he turned me around and I looked at him. "You look beautiful sweetheart" said dad. "Thanks dad I'm gunna go see ya later. Bye Sheryl!" "Bye big sis" she said. I left for the smoothie shop. I walked in and went to the counter. "Excuse me. Did a man walk in here earlier?"I asked him "Actually someone did and told me to give you this." He said.

Hey you found the second clue! Great job! Now that you did it's on to the third one. Go to the place we shared our first kiss. When you get their their should be roses their for you.
-Gerbear❤️
I smiled and walked over to the park cause that's where our first kiss was. I saw a bouquet of roses in a tree branch and grabbed them . I noticed that the note was on the flowers. I took it off and read the note

You found the third clue! Now for your final clue. Don't worry it's simple and easy. Just turn around
-Gerbear❤️
I turned around slowly to see something spectacular