Chapter 7

Gerry's POV
I was really shocked to her Jamie say she was pregnant. It all makes sense now. The throwing up, the dizziness, it was all because she was pregnant. I think I was ready to be a father so I have to tell how I feel about it. "Jamie look at me baby" I said softly. She didn't look up so I took my fingers under her chin and had her look at me. I smiled at her. "Jamie I'm so happy we're having a baby" I said softly."Really Gerry? Your really want this baby" she asked me in concern. "Yeah I always said I wanted a Gerry Jr. remember?" I said while chuckling. She giggled a bit then smiled at me. "There's that's beautiful smile" I said while smiling at her. She blushed at hugged me. "After 5 months of dating I still effect on you to make you blush?" I said while chuckling at her. She laughed at the thought of it. "Yeah I guess you still do" she said while smiling up at me. Just then the door knocked. We both looked at each other and then we both got up to check to se who it was. We opened it to see the whole football gang plus Mr. Yoast and Coach Boone. We both smiled at them. "Hey Jamie we all wanted to know if you were ok" asked Julius. You see, me and Julius have been friends since the football camp we went to for 2 weeks. "Yeah I'm fine but y'all can come in if ya want" she said to them. Everyone came in and all sat down. "So what's going on between you and Jamie besides you being together?" asked Alan curiously. We both looked at each other and she nodded at me to tell everyone the news. "Well as I just found out today from Jamie, she's pregnant!" I said to everyone excitedly. Everyone suddenly cheered for us and congratulated us for our baby. "When's it due" asked Ray "Were not sure actually. I was gonna schedule an appointment with the doctor tomorrow" I said to him. Me and Ray are still good friends. I guess you could say he's cool. Everyone stayed for a few more hours till it was nine. I was busy will Bill scheduling an appointment for Jamie tomorrow afternoon. After that, I went upstairs to realize Jamie said she was having a bath. So I decided to join her.

Jamie's POV
I was relaxing in the bath until I heard the bathroom door open to see Gerry standing their wanting to join me. I nodded and he took off his clothes while I closed my eyes. I heard him get in the tub and sit behind me and I put my head on his chest. He put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it softly. "I hope it's a boy" he whispered in my ear. I smiled at the thought of a boy. "I hope it's a girl" I whispered to him. I heard him chuckle behind me. "I'm serious I want a girl" I said to him while giggling. "I know you do" he said to me and kissed my forehead. "So did you get and an appointment for tomorrow?" I asked him. "Yep. Tomorrow afternoon" he said. "Perfect! Thank you Gerry." I said to him while turning at him and smiling. I pecked his lips and we both got out of the bath and got ready for bed. We both got in bed. As Gerry wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Goodnight Jamie-bear" he whispered to me. "Goodnight Gerry" I said before I drifted to sleep.