Chapter 3

Jamie's POV
We were at the park taking a nice walk when Gerry and I spoke at the same time" I need to tell you something" we said in unison. We laughed. " No you first." We said again in unison. We laughed again and then stopped laughing. "Well say it together ok?"I said and he nodded. We took a deep breath. " On 3. 1,2,3...I like you " we said in unison. " I like you too" we said in unison again. I looked up at him and blushed and put my head down and looked the ground. I felt fingers go under my chin and forced me to look at Gerry. Our eyes were locked. His eyes flickered down at my lips then my eyes again. I got the message instantly and I leaned in slowly. He did he same. Our lips soon  collided together and moved in perfect sync. I slowly put my arms around his neck as he slowly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I ran my fingers through his hair and deepened the kiss. We soon took a breath for air. "Wow." We said together. " Will you go out with me sometime Jamie?" He asked me sweetly. "I'd love to Gerry." I responded. My phone then went off and started buzzing. I took my phone out of my pocket. It was coach. I answered it and he sounded worried.
Phone convo~
C- Where are you Jamie?!
J- I'm at the park with Gerry. Why?
C- Oh well have Gerry walk you home ok? It's past your curfew.
J- yes dad I'll be home soon.
C- Alrighty see ya home
J- bye dad
C- bye sweetheart
End of phone convo~
I ended the call and looked at Gerry. " I have to get home Gerry. My dad wants you to walk me home" I said to him. His eyes filled with disappointment but then smiled at me. We walked home then we got in front of my house and walk up on the porch. Before I grabbed the doorknob, I felt a hand turn me around and I faced Gerry. He leaned and kiss me again but this kiss was more meaningful. We pulled away when we heard the door open. Their stood my dad. Oh shit. I've got some explaining to do.