Chapter 5 pt2

⚠️Smut warning will be announced ⚠️
Jamie's POV
I saw a table set for two with fair lights hanging from the tree branches. Next to the table was a violinist and then I saw a trail of rose petals leaving them to one person. Gerry. I put my hands to my mouth and tears came to my eyes. He slowly walked up to me and took my hands. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. "You did this all for me Gerbear?" I asked him while smiling. He took his thumb and wiped off my tears. "Yes I did Jamie-bear" he said as he led me to our table. He took out his chair for me and I sat down. He went to his side and sat down. Then he grabbed a bell that was on the table. He rang it twice and Alan came out from behind one of the trees. With him he brought the food. It was cooked salmon with calamari on the side. It looked really good. We both ate and talked. After dinner, Gerry then got up and got down on one knee. I gasped as tears started building up. He took a ring out of his pocket. "Jamie Yoast, you've been on my mind since we met as we were little kids. I knew in my mind you would be my future girlfriend and so did my momma. So will do me the honor of be coming my girlfriend"? He asked. I was still in shock. Then I came to my senses. "YES, yes I will be your girlfriend Gerry!" I said excitedly and I jumped on him causing him to fall back. We laugh as kissed him all over his cheeks. I got my phone out and took a picture of me and Gerry together. After the date we walked home and opened the door. "Dad! You home?" I yelled. No one answered. We were home alone. I turned around to Gerry. His eyes were full of lust.
⚠️Smut part⚠️
Gerry smashed his lips into mine and he kissed me with such passion. He licked his tongue on my bottom lip for access which I granted. He took his tongue and roamed it in my mouth. I bit his lip which caused him to moan. His arms roamed my body and his hand on the zipper of my dress, asking me if he could take it off. I nodded as he slowly zipped down my dress which made a pool at my feet showing my black lace bra and my black lace underwear. He smiled and looked at me. He came up to me and whispered in my ear"Your beautiful" which sent chills down my spine. He looked at me and kissed me but more deeper than before he then said something "Jump" he whispered. I jumped then he picked my up and he dropped me on the couch. I started taking off his clothes and started to unbuckle his belt and pulled down his pants and his boxers. With that came his long hard length. I stared down at it then bent down and started to suck on it. I bobbed my head up and down and kept sucking. "Ahh yes Jamie keep going yes right there" he moaned. I felt him twitching in my mouth he was about to cum then I stopped. I then straddled him and lined his length with my clit. I slowly put it in and bounced up and down along with my boobs. "Gerryyy" I moaned "Fuck me Gerry real good " he said. We moaned and groaned until I felt him cum in me"Yes Gerry cum in me " I said lustfully. " I love you Gerry Bertier " I said. "I love you too Jamie Yoast" he said and smiled.
⚠️Smut part over⚠️
We both got up and got ready for bed. We got in bed together and I laid my head on his bare chest since he slept shirtless. "Goodnight babe" I said to me"Goodnight baby" He responded back and fell asleep peacefully.