Chapter 3: Meet Konohamaru and Team 7

Iruka gave Naruto his own headband, when they met at Ichiraku's ramen shop the next day. Iruka was quite surprised by the excitement Naruto's face held .

"Why are you so exited Naruto? You're already an ANBU." Iruka voiced his opinion while eating with Naruto that day.

"Well I never really got a forehead protector. I went from a kid to ANBU in a few weeks." Naruto said

"Wait.. Really?" Iruka knew that the boy isn't what he seemed to be but straight ANBU promotion? How good was Naruto?

"Yeah."

"Naruto.. Is there anything else you have to tell me?" Iruka asked.

"No"

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then.I have work to do."

"Okay then, bye!"

Iruka was surprised. He expected Naruto to object but then again, maybe Naruto could understand, he'd have his own work as the commander of a whole squad of people.

Naruto transformed back into the shorter,scrawnier version of him once Iruka left.He had to get his fake genin registration done.

_______

Naruto finished scribbling most of his details for the registration. All he needed to do was take a picture of himself like this.Since this wasn't really him , he might as well have some fun. Having thought that , he proceeded to go buy face paint from an art store.

Once he reached the place where he was going to take a photograph, Naruto spent hours painting his face , then took few more taking the best shot.

"Are you sure you want to use this one?" The photographer asked

"I'm totally sure , ya know" Naruto said confidently

Meanwhile Kurama was spontaneously laughing and crying while rolling around in Naruto's mindscape.

'Bwahahahaha!'

'Shut up' Naruto said in his head , there was no use , other than looking stupid , to put his hands on his ears.

________

"Retake the picture" The Hokage said after taking one look at Naruto's genin form.

"WHATTTT?" Naruto spent hours on the picture, why change it?

"Retake the picture"

"No"

"Kitsune-sama,retake the picture"

Naruto knew that the Hokage was serious and that what he said was one type of an order but it had taken hours to finish taking the picture and it was hard painting his own face, but he didn't need the old geezer knowing about these troubles.The smart thing to say was probably "yes , my lord." But Naruto wouldn't do that.

"I have to decline this time, Hokage-sama.I have put a lot of effort in taking a perfect photo."

Hiruzen just sighed and began to protest.

"Sexy jutsu!" His commander turned into quite a good looking girl and of course, he would get a nose bleed because of this move.Stupid Jiraya, it was all his fault. Making those stupid perverted books.So he decided to leave his childish commander to be.

Konohamaru, the 3rds grandson, burst in .

"Look, ya old geezer," the brown haired child said"I'm
going to defeat you and become ho-"Konohamaru's voice became muffled as he fell down, his scarf covering his mouth.