Chapter 8: Acquiring the Sharingan-2

P a r t  5 - Training

The next morning, Naruto's team was all set to go back.
But Naruto knew better than to do that, Itachi was nearby with his partner, meaning that the Akatsuki was making a move on him.

"Guys,I want you to know that Zabuza is still alive."

"What!!!"Sakura screamed," WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US BEFORE YOU IDIOT."

"WHY DON'T YOU KEEP YOU'RE MOUTH SHUT, YOU IDIOT?"

Kurama was sure lively after being interrupted from his extremely long nap.

"'Cause....,"Naruto dragged, "I just found out."

"WHAT!!!!!?" .

"But with all the injuries he got , he probably won't be able to move for a week." Kakashi said.

"He's gonna come back though and if we go now , we'd be doing a half-assed job" Sakura said.

"Let's help them" Sasuke agreed.

Oh no, Naruto thought, I forgot about the Akatsuki.
He should have told Kakashi to go help out, he was targeted by the Akatsuki but he couldn't show more of his powers to duckbutt and clingybish.

'Kurama , what should we do?'

"We? When was I gonna do something ? And it isn't my fault anyway"

'Won't it cause problems for you? I will die if you're extracted and for all we know you will be absorbed by them or something!'

"Okay, you got a point there."

'So, what shall we do?'
"I don't know."

"Oi,loser, quit slacking and come here." Sasuke called to Naruto who seemed to be staring into nothingness.On saying that, Sasuke mentally cringed, could he be more obvious?

Naruto turned around, gave him a smile and started walking towards Sasuke.

"So since we are staying here for sometime, you have to do some training."Kakashi said not taking his eyes of his new something something 初恋 (hatsukoi) novel he had found in Tazuna's house,since Naruto had refused to give it back to him.

Training sounded good to Sasuke.

But once Kakashi had finished his explanation, Sakura dragged him away.

"Do you like Naruto?"
Sasuke had two reactions
Inside: WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT? HOE DA BLEEP DOES SHE KNOW THAT?
outside : hn
"Is that a yes?"Sakura asked.