Chapter 14: Is this Naruto?

No this is Patrick!

I'm sorry (not really)
_______

Snake dude tried to hit Sasuke from a far range, but unfortunately, he failed, Sasuke blocked him every time.Snake dude easily got used to Sasuke's blocking style and his attack got less lousy and it became more difficult for Sasuke to block them.When Snake dude finally got to land a hit on Sasuke , it him hard.That snake was huge after all.Sakura squeaked as the boy of her dreams got hit bad in front of her.

As the fight continued Snake dude easily began to overpower Sasuke. Sasuke realised that he was going to be defeated soon, so he jumped away.

"What,are you defeated already?" The older creep asked.

He pulled off his face. He looked more like a snake now.

"Sasuke-kun, m-m-m-more snakeu!"

Sasuke wanted to facepalm.

"Yeah I'm done." Sasuke said, walking towards snakeu.

"Whaaaaaaaa?!" Naruto fell off a high branch of the tree above the fighting pair and somehow balanced right in between the two.

"Oh," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head "SASUKE , ARE YOU STUPID!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BRAVER THAN THAT. ARE YOU A COWARD? I'm gonna stop you paedo snake shiz! It's so boring being a Genin, ya know.I ha-"

"Damn you, it had to be you right? what are you doing pretending to be your nonexistent brother ?Are you doing the cliché and overrated 'I'm short  n stupid thing? Is this Naruto?"Snake dude burst out.

Sasuke facetreed
"owmph"

"Ohmahgawd you hurt sasuga-Sasuke. I mean Sasuke!" Naruto shouted the last part.

"So what? He's just a cowardly brat."

"Go home Orochimaru." Naruto said , raising his fist. His eyes changed reddish and became slits.

One puuuuuuuuuuuuuinch!

Nope. That's not what happened.

Naruto fell off the tree........
_________________

Hiii peeps,
Special but short update for y'all. It's my birthday so I decided to publish a small chapter as a gift.
Thor Ragnarok anyone?
Thank all of you for reading my shitty chapters.
Byeeeee