Chapter 17:Hey, Pervy Sage

Kakashi hated to be partial, but making Sasuke win against the sand boy was more important than teaching Naruto everything he already knows. So he made sure to find a teacher for him, who'd show him something new.
"Ahh, There you are Naruto!" he exclaimed , as he saw the  blonde boy walk into the hospital's reception.
"I have quite a lot of work to do, so I won't possibly be able to do anything to help you for your match."

"Sensei," Naruto sighed " If you want to train Sasuke, just tell me"

"Yes, I want to help Sasuke with his training" Kakashi admitted.

"But what about me! It's not fair that you train Sasuke but not me! I need as much help as he does." Naruto said , an annoyed expression on his face.

"Sasuke has a much stronger opponent than you do , Naruto and I believe that you wouldn't need my help anyway."

"But Sen-"

"Don't worry Naruto , I've got an elite teacher for you , he is an expert at teaching and will be able to help you better than I could." Kakashi said, hoping that this would keep the boy quiet.

The said elite teacher walked in the room.
"Naruto look, this is the elite-"
Naruto looked at the man who walked in . The man looked at Naruto and their eyes widened in realization.
"YOU!" The teacher and Naruto exclaimed in unison.

'So they know each other...' Kakashi thought.

"Y-you're the closet pervert!" Naruto said

"What a bad way to greet an elite teacher" The teacher retorted , but just to himself, adjusting his glasses.

"I AINT WORKING WITH HIM" The two said. But Kakashi had already left. They were stuck together.

Naruto and Closet Perv , whose name was Ebisu, talked over ramen.Ebisu lectured the poor boy on his chakra control.

Ebisu then tried teaching Naruto to walk on water. Naruto kept failing though, which had something to do with the snake bastard's seal.

Ebisu decided on going to spy on the womens's public bath, however a weird guy on a frog knocked him out.

"Hey!" Naruto said, " That was my teacher!"

The weird man paid no attention to Naruto.This agitated the boy, he jumped , as he thought it would get his attention

"HEY , FROG DUDE! THAT'S MY TEACHER , NOW THAT YOU KNOCKED HIM OUT YOU GOTTA TEACH ME !"

"Why should I, brat?"
The guy on the frog said.
"I dont have time for that."

"You knocked out my teacher. I need to train to pass the chunnin exams!" Naruto replied.

"It's not my problem , brat" the man said , before walking away. Naruto decided to follow the strange man, in order to get him to teach Naruto what he was supposed to learn from the elite teacher he was supposed to learn from.

The boy followed the strange man throughout the village doing odd jobs for him. Finally Naruto got fed up, he had a good idea, this kind of thing always worked on old, pervy men. He turned into his sexy no jutsu in front of the man.
The man looked at him , blood pouring out of his nose and said
"If you stay like this the whole time, I'll teach you what you want."
Naruto immediately changed himself back.
"No way in hell." He said.
Eventually he convinced the pervy sage to help him.

_____________________

As Jiraiya watched Naruto , he realised two things. One was about his seal and two, he realised that the boy had disguised  himself.
He called the boy over.
"Naruto, please turn back into your original form." He said. Naruto looked surprised for a moment , but he obliged. 

Jiraiya made Naruto take his shirt off and he examined the seal. Then he gathered chakra up on his fingers, and slowly removed the previous seal which was cast by Orochimaru.It hurt a lot but Naruto  didn't show it.
"Now, Naruto tell me, who exactly are you.You ain't any normal Genin." Jiraiya said.
"If you are this smart you must already know who I am, pervy sage " Naruto said
"What a horrid name!!" Jiraiya  said, then he went back to the topic " Do ever feel like you have more than one chakra ?"
"Cut the explaining old man , I already know Kurama."
"Kurama?"
"The Kyuubi. He and I are best bros, ya know."
Kurama woke up from his nice long slumber on hearing his name.
'Talking about me?'
"Yeah about how we're  best bros."
'Oh, go on then. Wait what are you doing with this idiot ?'
"Do you know him!!?"
'No I've just seen him before' Kurama said. It wasn't his place to reveal stuff to Naruto.

"Uhh, Naruto, why are you talking to yourself?"
"No you stupid pervy sage I was talking to the kyuubi"
"Oh. Anyways , since you know the nine tails you can control it and use it's Chakra right?"
"..No."
" So you can't control it!?"
"How do you know the Kyuubi then and how powerful are you?"
"I met Kurama when I almost died on one of my birthdays, I can't answer the other one though. Treat me as if I am a normal genin."

Naruto transformed back into his disguise.
"Hmm. So Naruto, have you signed a summoning contract?"
"A what?"
"You know , a contract with animals so they become your familiars?"
"Oh , like the one Kakashi sensei has!"
"Yeah"
'You don't need one. You have me' Kurama said
"Hush" Naruto told him.
Jiraiya looked at Naruto confused. Realising that , the boy said "Oh, it's just Kurama. He wants attention."
'HEY!!'
"Anyway let's do that summoning contract thing."

With that Jiraiya unrolled a scroll which had a lot of things written on it.
"If you write your name sign and seal it with blood, you'll be good." Jiraiya told the boy
"ALRIGHT , LET'S DO THIS!!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Okay now," Jiraiya explained while demonstrating  "so you draw blood like this and yo summon it.... like this."

"Ok . I'm done!" Naruto imitated what Jiraiya did but he only formed a small tadpole.
"Ehhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Naruto exclaimed. He had never performed this poorly.(other than w
Kurama laughed his butt off.
'I'm gonna have my fun , kid'

This was going to take a long time.

__________________________

A/N

Have fun peeps . I love you. I might update if I have time.

 I might update if I have time