Chapter 12 : The Passcode

They raced into the unexplored region of forest determined to be first,either the beauty of their surroundings didn't appeal to them for even a moment or they didn't bother to look at it.

Going straight was a piece of cake until ,a certain blonde needed the toilet break.
Sakura refused to let him pee near her and he had no option but to go into the bushes.

"Man that was good." He said while coming out.

"I told you! Not in front of a lady!" Sakura exclaimed but before she could do anything Sasuke went in between.

Horrified by Sasuke's actions , Sakura asked him to stop. Even had done something stupid, he didn't need to go that far , but Sasuke played no attention to her.

"Where is the real one?" Sasuke asked.

"What do you mean?" Sakura questioned.

"Naruto is right handed while this guy has his his Shuriken holster on his left leg, thar and his verbal tic isn't easy to imitate."

"Unlucky, you found out." A ninja transformed back into himself. "Oh, well , I guess I'll take it by force.Now, which one of you has the scroll?"

He cornered Sasuke and Sakura stood, unrecovered from the shock.

"I do."A voice came from above. It wasn't the scratchy one , it was the beautiful , silk smooth voice of a familiar person.

Naruto stood In his original form, which had the water nin intimidated..
"Who are you?"

"Remember this?" Naruto asked , turning into the younger looking version of himself.

"You!? How did you-mmph" Naruto tied up the mouth of the ninja, just as he had did for Naruto.
Sakura and Sasuke tied up the ninja's hands and legs in the meantime.

"So," Sasuke said, "If we get separated next time , we are going to have to way to identify ourselves."

They came up with an incredibly long name, which ain't going to be mentioned because no one remembers it and which Sasuke was sure that Naruto would forget, no matter how powerful he was. He hated to take advantage of that ,but he had no other option.

"Don't trust the person if they get the codeword wrong, no matter how they look like."Sasuke said.

'Good plan' A weird snake guy thought, who had listened to everything from under the ground.

Sadly, he did not know what was in store for him. Both Sasuke and Naruto had noticed the bamboo 'spy stick 2000' from sticking out in the middle of nowhere.

It was time for him to come out in the open.

The snake guy made sure that the trio could not see a thing when he made his entrance and his sidekicks carried out the plan wonderfully.

When the wind cleared out of  Sasuke's and Sakura's faces,
they made sure that it was really each other. Naruto however, was not in sight.

As Sakura and Sasuke got out of their hiding places,Naruto came running from behind a tree.

"Hey guys!" Naruto said.

"What's the Password?" Sakura enquired.

To Sakura's relief , the idiot got it right.

That was enough proof for Sasuke, that wasn't his Naruto. (Derp face)

Sasuke threw his Kunai knife at Naruto to Sakura's shock.
The guy had said the password after all!

"Oh, so its someone good enough to dodge my attacks huh?"

"Sasuke-kun,what are you talking about?!Naruto said the code word , so why?"

"Impressive you knew...." A new voice said.

"How did you know....that I was a fake?"

"I made such a password knowing that you were spying on us with the bamboo stick." Sasuke replied.

"Its. Not. A. Bamboo. Stick" Snake dude said.

Ignoring him completely, Sasuke continued smirking, " There is no way he'd remember a song that long. You had to be a fake."

The snake dude gave the duo a creepy smile.

"I see....
Neither tired nor ill prepared, are you? This is going to be a whole lot more fun than I thought it would be."

"Yes Paedophile snake-san, this will be loads of fun." A voice mocked, which seemed to be heard from the trees.

"Well, well , well, look who we got here. I should have known it was you."

_______
Gods I'm sorry, I had a stressful week and forgot to publish.

Have fun. I'm already on the next chapter.