Chapter 2

Emmara's P.O.V

I smile and give Alexia one more big kiss before she runs off to go play with all the toys.

I get back into my sister's car and let a tear drop from my eye.

"Aye, no don't cry Em. She will be fine. And I will be here at 12 to pick her up." She smiles at me before looking back at the road.

"I know but she is getting so big!" I let out a dramatic sigh before laughing.

"So you excited for the first day back to school?" She smirks to herself while I groan.

"Sure... Let's go with that." I roll my eyes and turn on 'Teen Idle' by Marina And The Diamonds.

As we pull up to the school, Ramona tells me to have a good day and speed off.

As I start to walk inside, I am crushed into a group hug by my two best friends.

"Oh my god, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" My best friend Cecelia screams while hugging me and jumping up and down.

"Hey, so did I!" Ronnie pouts and pushed Cecelia's arms off of me before hugging me tightly.

"I missed you guys too!" I smile at my cheeky friends before the one person I didn't want to see walks up.

"Hey Emmara, didn't know you were coming back." He smirks/glares at me.

"Oh ya. Um well I'll talk to you guys later." I grab Cecilia's arm and drag her away.

Ronnie stayed with Andy because even though he is my friend he is
Andy's best friend.

I walk into the building when all hell breaks loose.

Hey lovelies!!! I posted??? What, no, yep yep yep I did. I'm so excited this is just a quick update before the real big one that will be posted next Monday!!! I hope you guys still like it! Mwuah!!! Love you all!!!!