Chapter 7

Emmara's P.O.V

I stand there gaping.

"Did I? Did I really just?" I stand there pointing from his retreating figure back to my aghast one. 

I can't believe that I just did that! What is he gonna do?

"Ugh, I'm so dumb!" I shout at myself.

"Why are you dumb?" I jump at the sound of my best friend talking to me.

I turn around and find Cecilia looking at me with confusion.

"Because I just fucking touched An- I mean....." I trail off.

Awe, my poor best friend, she looks so confused. I feel bad now.

I sigh, "I touched Andy's cheek..."

"WHAT!?" She looks horrified. "You realize who he is right!?"

I bite my lip and nod slowly. "I didn't mean to. I guess it was my motherly instinct. You know, when I saw that big purple bruise on his cheek, something in me just kicked in and there I was....." I look at the ground, my cheeks flushed pink.

She stares at me with pity. "Its okay, love." She comes over and pats my shoulder.

"It's fine." I sum up a smile. "Lets just go cheer on Johnathon."

We head over to the side lines and stand behind the rope.

The boys rip through their thin paper poster and the crowd goes wild. They huddle into a circle and do a little chant.

The cheerleaders do a small peppy cheer to get the crowd excited. Then the game starts.

All I can pay attention to is how determined Andy looks while he puts his helmet on.

The entire game I'm distracted by how well Andy is playing. I cheer with the crowd when he makes a touch down, a bit more excited then I expected to be. Unfortunately they lost.

After the game I head over to the guys locker room by myself since Cecilia was picked up by her mother early.

I wait over by the bleachers across from the guys locker room.

After waiting for 10 minutes my brother comes out in his street clothes. I started to walk over, but then I realize that he is talking to someone. I stop dead in my tracks when I see who it is.

Ugh! Him again!?

I started to turn around and head out of the gate when Johnathon calls me.

"Emmara!" He smiles that childish smile of his and I can't help but grin back at him.

"Hey," I stand there awkwardly, with my hands in my back pockets."You did great!"

"Thanks sis, except we lost," He walks my way Andy following behind him. "Oh shit, I'll be back in a minute. I forgot something."

Just then he runs back towards the locker room leaving me and Andy alone together.

I stare awkwardly at the ground not saying anything. I feel Andy's eyes burning holes in my head.

I look up to his eyes only to be met with a death piercing glare.

I stand there gaping. That's when everything goes down hill.

"You don't get to be mad at me Andy," I jab my finger at him. "You were the one who came to MY house. You were the one who destroyed MY house. You were the one who scared MY daughter." I don't realize what I said until it was too late.

I swear I saw hurt pang through his eyes, but within an instant his eyes are back to those cold, black ones. He looks angry, really angry.

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER TOO," He starts to walk closer towards me. I take steps back until my back hits the bleachers. "YOU KEPT HER FROM ME FOR THREE YEARS EMMARA! THREE FUCKING YEARS THAT I COULD'VE HAD SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR! WE MADE LOVE AND YOU JUST WALKED OUT ON ME! I KNOW I WAS YOUNG, BUT I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU! I COULD'VE HELPED!"

By this time his body is so close to mine I can smell his calone mixed with sweat. He is screaming in my face.

"Andy, I didn't..." I trail off not quite sure what to say.

Tears are streaming down my face by this time.

He storms off without saying another word.

A sob escaped my lips and I grab ahold of my sides. I wait a minute before running out of the building and getting in my car, not waiting for Johnathon to come out of the locker room.

I drive off with tears streaming down my face.

Hey everyone!!!! I have missed you so so so much! This chapter is dedicated to lepplass for asking me to continue! All of your support means the world to me! Thank you so much! I love you all very much and WILL be posting soon. I only have the rest of this week and next week of school then I'm out for summer, so expect a lot more updates within the next few months!