Chapter 3

Emmara's P.O.V

I try to stay calm as the main bitch of the school walks up to me. Ugh, Brittney is slutty, stuck up blonde who has fucked more than half the guys in our town. You know the typical school slut every school has them.

"Look the slut is back!" She smirks to her posse.

"Look who is talking!" Cecilia glares at her.

"Celie it isn't worth it just leave it alone." I whisper to her.

"Yeah, you should really listen to your guard dog. She sure as hell looks like one." She laughs in her high pitch voice that annoys the shit out of me.

"Guard dog? Bitch look in the fucking mirror! I am not a dog, let alone look like one! You, on the other hand, look like an ugly 12-year-old boy!" I shout and storm off.

I try to make it to my first class when a hand grabs my wrist.

"What the hell do you want?" I say as I spin around. "Oh, sorry Ronnie."

"It's fine. I saw what happened there, are you okay?" He looks so worried.

I take a deep breath before I reply. "Ya, I'm just fucking peachy!"

He wraps me in a hug and says, "You can't lie to me. I'm your best friend." He squeezes my shoulders and lets me go.

"Ugh, I just hate her so much!" I sigh and rub my temples. "And I'm so tired. The nightmares have come back. I woke Alexia up at 4 times from my screaming." My eyes start to water, but I quickly blink the unshed tears away.

"I'm so sorry Em, I don't know what to say." He looks at me I'm the brotherly way he always does while rubbing my arm.

"Well I should probably head to cla-" The bell interrupts me mid-sentence.

Ronnie smiles and gives me one last tight hug before walking away.

I walk to class alone thinking. I'm almost to my first class when I slam straight into a Wall

"Ugh, just my luck!" I look up from the spot on the ground where I so majestically fell. Not.

"I'm so Sorry!" So the wall speaks and has hands.

The "wall" helps me up and as I get back to my feet I see a handsome guy with brown hair and pale green eyes.

"It's fine. I'm Emmara by the way."

"Oliver." He smiles a shy smile am shakes my hand that I handed him.

"Well, I should probably get to class," I say about to walk away.

"Actually would you mind helping me FIND my class." He blushes a bit.

"I would love to. Can I see your schedule?" I look down at his hands and he hands me it.

"OK well you have the class right next to mine come on I'll show you where it is."