Requested || Regrets

Request: Draco has one last chance to confess to Hermione the day before her wedding

Well this got sad, I love dramione but having Hermione paired up with Ron was hard bc I never had to write Ron and Hermione *sigh* sorry for the sadness

Ginny ran out the doors shouting at her first born James as he clutched at her best friends' veil in his hand thinking it was his fathers invisibility cloak

"James Potter, you give that back this instant."

Her shouting can still be heard, as well as Harry telling his wife to not do anything rough with their second child months away from his birth and her telling Harry that she's pregnant not fragile.

Meanwhile, Hermione stood in the middle of the room while her mother and Molly finishes the final touches.

"Oh, sweetheart." Jean Granger sobbed.

"Mum, please don't cry. You're going to make me cry as well."

"Sorry sorry, you're just so beautiful. Here you are after what had happened to your father, standing here ready to be married with your love."

Hermione frowned at that statement.

"Dad should've been here."

"Yes, he'd love to take you down the aisle and see his daughter off wouldn't he?" She sniffles.

Jean walked towards her daughter and straightened the folds of her dress.

"Molly can I have a few minutes alone with my daughter?"

"Oh Jean, she'll be my daughter as well. I'm sure I can stay and listen to what you have to say to our dear 'mione."

"Please Molly."

"Alright alright" she finally said as she left the room.

"I've never liked that woman." Jean sighed. "Now Hermione, are you alright with this

"Mum of course I am. I'm going to marry the man I love."

"Sweetheart, I'm not talking about Ronald."

"He's made his choice and I agreed to it." Hermione sighed as she played with the sequins on her dress.

"From what I can see, you loved him more than you love Ron. He was going to propose you know."

"He was?"

"Mhm. He came visiting home and asked for your hand."