Love Letters

EYE -

Thank you all for putting up with my disappearances. I can't believe this story is #1 in dramione oneshots.

It has been a while since I've updated these stories, so here's one!

Warnings: Angst / Fluff / not edited
Italics - Memory scene!!

Hermione finds something around her sixth year that made her smile.

✿ __________ ✿

In the middle of the room, stood a woman with curly hair and a green dress as she looked over the papers in her hand, she was cleaning her apartment when she stumbled upon an open box filled with paper. She looked at the box, and the name written on it: Requests '96
If she remembered correctly, this was the box she and Ginny had made secretly around her sixth year and Ginny's fifth. They would accept letters of requests, and most of the time it would include love letters that were not sent directly from the person.

"We've got more requests this month, it's supposed to be a secret but I heard from Luna that everyone was talking bout it." Ginny spoke as she came through the door with a box in her hands.

"Right, let's get to it then." Hermione dropped her quill and took out the first scroll, tied with a blue ribbon.

"Looks like there's a note attached to it." Ginny pointed at the scroll.

'Please send this letter to Draco Malfoy, with one of the schools' owls. I would do it myself but I would have memories of doing that and would not keep my blushing face in check'

"Who's it to?"

"Hm?" Hermione looked up from the note, "Oh it's for Malfoy."

"Ooh sounds exciting! He's handsome and popular, no wonder there's so many letters for him these past few months."

There was no harm in sending letters to the receiving person but if it was mistakenly thought that it was from one of them, they could explain that it's from another.

"Right, are there anymore for Malfoy?" Hermione stood up from the floor, as she got ready to go out.

"No, I believe that's the only one. Are you sending it now?" Ginny questioned. "What about sorting these letters?"

Hermione grinned at her friend, "You've been ditching work for Dean the past week, I think you should catch up on work, don't you think?" Ginny's jaw dropped in disbelief as she looked at the piles of thousands letters on the floor. "See you later, Gin!" Hermione closed the door from their shared room as she glided down the stairs in hurry, the faster she sends this letter, the faster she can get back to finishing the assignment Binns gave just a few hours ago.

She passed a few students as she went up the Owlery, looking for a school's owl, she didn't see Draco Malfoy coming from the entrance, looking at her giving the ribboned letter to an owl. "Is that a love letter, Granger?" She jumps in shock as she turns towards the annoyingly familiar voice. "That's none of your concern, Malfoy." Turning back to make sure the bird flew safely with the letter, Hermione turned to leave not before excusing herself.