A Dramione School Reunion

Just one of those Dramione school reunions you've probably read a thousand times

Warnings: Ron Weasley bashing, Ginny is verry OOC/out of character

Hermione sighs as she leaned back in her chair, frowning at the Hogwarts School Reunion Invitation as if it stared back at her with equal stubbornness

She left for a reason and she never wanted to come back to Wizarding World in England.

The thought of sending Minerva a cancellation letter crossed her mind but she knew that if she canceled, everyone would want to know why the Hermione Granger didn't come to their 10th-year reunion.

After her breakup with Ronald Weasley, a rumour started that she only dated him because he was the chosen one's best friend, that she only dated Ron to get closer to Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived. Everyone believed it when Ron told the whole room of the end of the Great War party when he saw Harry and Hermione hugged.

Hugged like she was the one who wanted to be in a relationship with Harry and not Ron. When Ron yelled this, Harry flinched and moved away from her. The memory of what they had said was still like it was fresh in her mind even if it was years ago.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"We were hugging, like we do every time. Want to join us?" She offered.

"No, I do not want to join your little lovefest. I knew this would happen!"

"Ron it's too late to be yelling, tone your voice down."

"You just don't want everyone at the party to know you love Harry, more than you love me." He pointed fingers directly towards her face.

"Excuse me?" Hermione asked shocked her boyfriend would say such things.

"That's right, I know that you've been getting closer to Harry because he's the chosen one."

"What does that got to do with anything?" Hermione scoffed.