The Joke || M

Draco is coming back to England in a Muggle plane, a woman who looks like Hermione began to touch him inappropriately

Draco is coming back to England in a Muggle plane, a woman who looks like Hermione began to touch him inappropriately. Except he doesn't know that Blaise is pranking him and Hermione is on it.

It was weird for Draco to even be on a muggle plane flying from New York back to home without using his apparition

Blaise was just lucky that his girlfriend was there to save his best friend from getting pummeled into the floor.

Draco had two hours before a meeting he had to attend begins, but Blaise just had to come over and play jokes as if he had any time.

As of now he just couldn't wait for the plane to touch down in England. It was a lonely business trip without Hermione and he had to deal with his business muggle partners. He missed her cooking, he missed sleeping next to her warm body, most importantly he just missed having to touch her.

It was a quiet flight with seats in his side being taken, Draco was just glad he had gotten the window seat, next to him was a woman that looked about his age, the weirdest thing was that she looked a lot like Hermione.

Maybe it was just the toll of no sex for a week that took over his brain.  He knew that if he got caught staring at her, it'd be weird.

But it's not like it was his fault.

Okay, maybe it is.

Draco looked at her again, she had the same nose, lips and that slender neck he loves.

The look a like Hermione was dressed in a knee length black skirt, as well as a plain red button up.

Ugh, she dresses up like her too.

The only thing was that he couldn't see her whole face. He tried hard not to look at her unbuttoned top that was giving him a nice view of the green laced bra that looked familiar.