Tag #1

I made up my mind to finally reply to all my tags! I've been tagged by various people for a very long time now, and I haven't had time to reply. Okay, here I go! *cracks knuckles in preparation* Here goes nothing..........

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I was tagged by; BTS3rdGuyFrOmTheLeFt (Thanks for the tag, btw!)

1. Do I have a crush?
Yep.

Let me be honest with you. I've had a million crushes! And the only crush that turned out to be a pretty serious one, was my ultimate crush on Kim Taehyung. But frankly, I don't think it's a crush anymore........... *grins like an idiot* I'm so hopeless! 😂

2. Middle name?
Do you mind if I pretend I didn't see this question? Cuz it's too ugly to mention. Thank you for understanding. Saranghae! *makes a heart above my head*

3. Height?
You better not laugh!

I'm almost seventeen and I'm still 4' 10". That's right, 4' 10"!!! In other wprds, I'm a seventeen-year-old midget! Meanwhile, my best friends are; 5' 3", 5' 6" and 5' 8". God, are you freaking kidding me?

4. Shoe size?
Differs from one brand to another. Sometimes it's 4.....sometimes it's 24.....

5. Eye colour?
Dark brown.

6. Last time you cried?
Yesterday, when I re-watched "The grave of the dragonflies".

WARNING; Don NOT watch it if you're too sensitive, because I guarantee It'll ruin you!

I'm very sensitive, but I don't cry in real life events. I cry when someone dies in a K-drama or a movie. For example; when Kim Taehyung - as Hasung - died in the K-drama Hwarang and the English movie, A dog's purpose.

By the way, have any of you watched Hwarang? I can't believe that the director killed Taehyung! I mean, serioisly, it was so sad! I cried like I was at the funeral of my own parents who just died in a car crash! Ask MYSTERIA_Silver, if you don't believe me, she was an eyewitness.

7. Biggest fear?
When I think of BTS getting married to another girl.

*walks to a corner and starts crying*

Oh well, let's face the reality, shall we? They're going to date a girl and get married someday, right? I mean, just think about it. There are seven lucky girls somewhere on this earth, that are destined to marry them.

I know it hurts, but that's the bitter truth and I'm ready to accept it. I might go into a state of depression and cry my eyes out for a few days, but as time goes by, I'll eventually get over it someday. I mean, it's not like I want them to grow old and die single or anything, I do want them to be have a family and live a wonderful life. Especially Tae, we all know how much he loves kids. And his happiness is my happiness. That's how it should be as an A.R.M.Y, right?