13 Questions By Moi

1. Describe yourself using five words.

2. Name five important characteristics that should be included in your ideal type.

3. Do you prefer your significant other to be older or younger than you, and how much apart should the age gap between you two be? (Ex; I don't mind him being either younger or older, as long as the age gap is 2 years apart, She should be 5 years younger than me, etc........)

4. Are you the type of person that sings in the shower? If so, what type of songs do you sing?

5. What colour would you like to dye your hair in?

6. Would you murder a person for food? If not, how far would you go?

7. Would you call yourself bright, average or a dumb dumb?

8. In a scale of 1 to Jin, how would you rate your self esteem?

 In a scale of 1 to Jin, how would you rate your self esteem?

9. Have you ever pretended to win an Oscar, in front of the mirror?

10. Would you like to be an idol in your next life? If the answer is 'No', explain why, and if the answer is 'Yes', then explain why, and which title you'd like to have as a band member? (Ex; Leader, Main singer, Main dancer, Main rapper, visual, etc........)

11. If you were granted one wish, what would you with for?

12. If you ever met your favourite celebrity in person, how do you think you'd react?

13. What are your opinions on "life", and what would you do if life gives you lemons? (Ex; Make lemonade, throw them back at life, pretend you didn't receive any, etc........)

-----------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, these are my 13 questions. They may sound kinda stupid, but meh, I'm out of ideas, so hope you have fun answering them! 😊

Also, I'll upload my answers for my own questions on the next chapter, tomorrow. Pretend you didn't see anything if my answers are too weird.
Hope you'll look forward for my upload! Byeeeeee 😙

LOL 😂

Don't forget to Vote & Comment!