Lead singer of South Korean boy band SHINEE dies . . .

So, I got to know about this from MYSTERIA_Silver, exactly an hour after his death. But since my goddamn Wi-Fi was effing slow, I couldn't upload this right away. So here it is, for those who know as well as don't know.

This is the original news article on his death . . .

- ☆-

- ☆-

December 2017, the lead singer of the South Korean boy band Shinee has died after being taken to hospital in an unconscious state, the Yonhap news agency has reported.

Kim Jonghyun, better known by the name, Jonghyun, died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning at the age of 27 on December 18, 2017, in Cheondam-dong in Gangnam district, Seoul at approximately 6:45 - 7:00 pm KST on his way to the hospital.

The JoongAng Daily newspaper reported that the cause of death appeared to be suicide.

At 4:42 pm KST, police department got an urgent call from Jonghyun's sister, saying that she believed her brother may be trying to kill himself. She had received a text message by Jonghyun, as quoted,

"It has been really hard. Let me go. Tell me I did well. This is my last goodbye."

Immediately knowing something wasn't right, she contacted the local police station.

He was then found unconscious in rental apartment rented for approximately two nights in Cheondam-dong in Gangnam district by the Gangnam police and fire department at approximately 6:45 pm KST. He was then rushed to the hospital as CPR was being preformed on him by emergency first responders, but was pronounced dead on the way to the hospital due to Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

"On 18 December, 2017 at 4.42pm, Jong-hyun's older sister reported to police that her brother was about to take his own life," a statement said.

"We went to his residence in Chungdam and discovered that he had attempted to commit suicide."

The statement added: "Emergency responders were with us at the time so we rushed him to the Konkuk University Hospital in a state of cardiac arrest."

An official report hasn't been released by SM Entertainment nor by any of the SHINee members yet, but the Gangnam police did, in fact, release a statement that Kim Jonghyun was pronounced dead on the way to the hospital.

On the scene, they found coal briquette burning (or something related to fire like a pan) that they believed released dangerous levels of Carbon Monoxide, which lead them to confirm that Jonghyun was committing suicide. The location has also varied from a hotel rented out for two days, to his office. The residence has not been entirely cleared on basis.

Many Neitzens and Shawols believe that this is misinformed and that either, A, he has just fainted and that the news reporters just went trigger happy with this story, or that, B, there was a different name entirely put on the death report by the name of Jongteon (?) or of some other name.