Mcdonalds

CHAPTER 2:

*dans P.O.V*

We arrived at McDonald's at 4:35 and there was no sign of Chris or pj. "and we where afraid we would be late" phil said and I laughed. It was starting to rain so we both went in finding a seat, still waiting for Chris and pj.I know Chris and pj and there usually late. "don't forget if pj asks we did get to no each other okay" phil says "Ye okay" I reply. At about 4:40 we seen Chris and pj outside we waved and they seen us they walked in soaked. Phil and I laughed and pj gave us the look of death so we both shut up as fast as we could. Pj and Chris sat down and we decided what we wanted I decided to go up and get the food to be nice.

*phils P.O.V*

Dan went up and pj hit my arm "so how you's getting on" pj asked "good" I reply "is he nice do you like em" 'Ye he's cool" I reply "Ye I thought use would be a good couple" chris says laughing "wait I don't like him" I told them "sure about that" pj asks "Yh why" I ask "I see the way you look at him you's may have only met but you have that look in your eyes that you had towards candy when you where a child and we all know you loved that" pj said "what no I don't what" I say so confusedly. We seen dan coming back with the food so we all shut up.

*dans P.O.V*

I seen phil,pj and Chris talking as I was getting the food I kinda hope phil wasn't giving out about me cause I really liked him he's gonna be an awesome friend or boyfriend I kinda hope but he would never like me back and I've never told anyone I'm gay. I sat down and put the tray down everyone grabbed there food I seen pj elbow phil and wink at him but I didn't really pay much attention to them.

*phils P.O.V*

After McDonald's we decided to go to HMV to get a movie cause Chris and pj where gonna come to are place. We picked a movie and got a taxi to mine and dans place, when we got in we put the movie on. Dan and I sat on one sofa, cause Chris and pj bag-seed they where sitting beside each other probably cause they wanted me and dan to get together or something but I doubt dan even likes me, he's to handsome to like someone like me. I wasn't really interested in the movie and I think dan was asleep I started to think I thought about dan how I really did look at him different and I really- I really did love him but how can I tell him that cause I really don't think he loves me or even thought about liking me he's not even gay. As I was thinking the room just went pitch black I presumed the movie was over I got up and turned on a lamp in the shelf to see who was " dan" I whispered "Ye" he answered "just seeing if your awake" I say "yep I'm wide awake I can't sleep"he answered.

*dans P.O.V*

I got up from where I was sitting and stood up looking over at pj and Chris who where curled up together "are they you know" I asked phil "em I don't know I answered I don't think so but them cuddled up together there that's adorable" he answered we bout laughed "well I'm wide awake too" phil says "well there asleep and I don't wanna wake them so do you wanna go into my room and watch some tv" Phil's asks "Ye ok" I smile. I really liked phil so this was a great chance to tell him. we walk into Phil's room and he turns on the light we and the tv I slowly sit down on Phil's bed and phil sat the other side he puts in adventure time and we sit watching it when it was over phil looked at me and said "how long have you known peej and Chris" "about 1 year and half we met at uni there honestly the first friends I've ever had" I reply "what but your 22 have you not had friends in school" he asks "no" I reply "you know you can tell me anything" phil said "I'm your new best friend" he says while he smiles at me "well My story starts well em since the minute I was born my dad was an alcoholic my mam was a cereal killer and everybody knew me cause my mam was in prison 6 times and nobody wanted to be friends with the boy who had a crazy mother nobody knew about my father. I was staying alone in the house since I was 5. Well I once had a friend we where best friends a-actually" I stuttered I could feel tears in my eyes "it's okay" phil said and he hugged me it felt like he was touching everyone bone in my body making it warm and feel loved I continued on "well we where 9 and we where walking home from school we where talking about Pokemon or something like we reached my house and she hugged me when she stopped hugging me we bout seen a car speeding right beside us we bout tried to run but it was to late the car hit the two of us I had a Brocken leg and 2 arms but she got a bad whack to the head and she died " I started crying and phil hugged me again I felt so safe " a-a-and I stuttered "the g-guy driving t-the c-ar was my my d-dad" I cried even more and I felt phil dry my tears with his thumbs so I looked up and he smiled at me nearly crying to he looked into my eyes and said "I love you Daniel and I want let anyone ever do anything like that to you again" He kissed me and I kissed him back we pulled away and I said "I love you too". we bout snuggled up together after are make out moment and fell asleep.