Life or death

CHAPTER 6:

*dans P.O.V*

I woke up and checked my phone it was only 3:00am. I slid out if phils arm grabbing my phone and walking to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and locked it. i turned on the light and sat down putting my head in my hands I looked at my phone and seen to messages I quickly clicked on them. It said mom and dad I clicked on my dads message and it said: I hope when I punched you it hurt because u deserved it ur a disgrace to this family you should just go kill yourself no one loves you everyone just says that to make you feel better you spoilt rat kill yourself. I could feel my eyes tearing up I clicked into my moms message and it said" I wish you were never born just leave this earth and never come back. I started crying "fine then" I said to myself I unlocked the bathroom and grabbed my coat I unlocked the front door and walked out slamming it behind me I ran down the hall.

*phils P.O.V*

I woke up to the door slamming "dan what was that" I ask I turn over and dan wasn't there "shit" I screamed I grabbed my coat and ran to into the hall I ran down I seen dan get into the elevator "dan" I screamed. I ran to the elevators looked At the top where it said what number he was going to. He was going to the very very top floor the roof "no wait" I mumbled to myself. I pressed the button over and over again "where's the elevator" I screamed. The elevator came "thank god" I said I got in and pressed the very last floor. I was starting and crying I couldn't breath I was having a panic attack. it reached the top floor and I stumbled up the steps to the roof and burst the door open. Dan was standing right at the ledge "dan no" I cried he looked back at me "goodbye Phil I love you" he said "no don't jump dan" I scream and run to him "come any further and ill jump phil you know deep down you want me too" he says "NO No no Dan" I say falling to the floor crying so much now. dan started crying too "get down please dan I love you with all my heart and the minute you jump ill be right after you" I say. I stand up and put my hand out "take it dan and this can all be over we can go home and never see your parents again and that's a promise" I say. Dan looks at me and Saids "why everyone hates me" dan says "everyone may hate you but I for sure don't I love you more then anyone in the world" I say.

*dans P.O.V*

I looked down it was pitch black well it was like 3:40 in the morning I could hear phil in the background saying "please I love you" he still had his hand out I could take it or I could jump this was my decision. I thought about my life with phil I thought about when I sat on phil and he kissed me and how I felt like he was touching every bone in my body or when he was tiggling me or when he said I love you for the first time and how I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I turned around and looked at him he was soaked cause it was raining and I hadn't even realized. His hair was dripping wet and he looked so adorable he still had his hand out for me to to take "I love you" I say. I grabbed his hand and he pulls me into a hug I hug him back we bout fall to the ground on are knees crying into each others shoulders we stay like that for about 10 minutes i pulled away "I think we should go inside" I say "Ye" phil says. we bout stand up and he takes my hand and we bout walk down the steps. we opened the door and security was standing there the started shouting "you not suppose to be up there" "sorry" we say as we leg it down the hall. we run into the elevator pressed the third floor when the doors opened we ran to are room and unlocked the door running in we slammed it behind see self and bout fell to the ground soaking the floor phil looked at me and and I looked at him we where bout soaking, freezing and out of breath. I leaned forward and kissed him. we made out on the floor for awhile.

*phils P.O.V

I stood up and helped dan up from the floor. we bout made are way to are bed I took off my tshirt and but it on the radiator dan threw me his tshirt and pants and I took off my pants and put them all on the radiator because we didnt have any other clothes we bout sat on the bed snuggled up together in the duvet "body heat" dan says winking and we bout laugh. we talk for most of the night until 7 cause that's when the first bus home was leaving