I love u more

CHAPTER 4:

*dans P.O.V*

We walk into Nando's and order are food phil went up to order cause I was still stuttery and if I had to say anything I would just break into tears and cry

*phils P.O.V*

I went up for food and dan found seats I looked back at him and I smiled he kinda smiled back but I knew it was a fake smile. I felt so sorry for him. I got the food and walked towards the table where dan was seating I put the food on the table and sat beside him he placed his head on my shoulder and I put my head on his head that was resting on my shoulder. We slowly eat the food cause we weren't in any rush at all. "I need to go toilet" dan says "same" I reply knowing I really didn't but I didn't want to leave him on his own we packed are stuff up and made are way to the toilets. the toilets where all out of order and there was only one that was okay. Dan walked into the toilet first and looked at me "what" I say and he pulls me into the tiny cubed toilet stall. He jumps on me wrapping his legs around my waist he smiles at me and kisses me deeply he was so determine to get his tongue in my mouth but I started messing with him not opening my mouth to let him in he knew what I was doing so he slowly slid his hand down my boxer shorts his hand was so cold that I squealed and opened my mouth dan shoved his tongue into my mouth. I was enjoying this so much until we heard a women over the speakers saying there closing in 2 minutes. Dan slowly untangled his legs from my waist and stopped kissing me he hugged me and I hugged him back. I went out first not to make things obvious and then a second later dan came out we bout walked out of Nando's the same way we had came in.

*dans P.O.V*

"Your such a good kisser" phil laughs "for someone who is quite new at this stuff" "shut up" I say nudging his elbow "I'm only messing I love you" phil says I laugh and reply with "I love you more"

*phils P.O.V*

We finally made it home after having a whole argument on the way home about who loved who more I know it sounds cheesy but it was fun. it was only 2:00pm and we still had lots of time to spare. We bout walked into the apartment taking off are coats and sitting on the sofa deciding what to do? I slowly put my arm around dan squeezing his neck a bit.

*dans P.O.V*

I flinched so much "I hate when people touch my neck" I tell phil "you looked like a ninja that was trapped and was trying to get out" phil replies with we bout laugh and phil squeezes my neck again I jump up "dont" I tell phil he gets up and I run for my life he chases me around the living room and finally tackles me to the sofa sitting on me so I can't move. He starts tickling my stomach and my neck I try to tickle him but he doesn't have any tickled I push phil off me and we bout fall to the floor now I'm sitting on phil "revenge" I wisper in his ear "what are you gonna do" phil asks while giggling like a chipmunk "well" I reply "I don't have a clue" we bout laugh. "well we do have to do something cause im bored" I say winking a phil. I lean Down kissing him we roll over so phils on top of me then. we keeping kissing and then phil stops I sit up so phil sitting on me with his knees at my hips "what up" I ask. he grabs the ends of my tshirt pulling it off over my head revealing my pale chest "fine if that's how it gonna work" I say to phil he laughs as I tug his tshirt over his head and throwing it away. we bout stand up and continue kissing I kiss his neck and slide down to his trousers unbuckling his belt and sliding his trousers down revealing his pale naked body. he does the same and we fall to the sofa kissing.

(They had sex I just didn't wanna like describe it so if u didnt realise they did okay okay back to the story)

*phils P.O.V*

We bout hear a knock on the door and I jump off dan as he moaned I grab dans pants and throw them at him and he slides them on as I do with mine we bout pull on are tshirt and I answer the door it was Crabstickz "hi come in" I say just about cause I was still out of breath. he walks in and dan sits up "sorry was I desterving anything" Chris asks "no we where just done" dan says "done what" Chris asks while laughing "em done like em watching the tv program" I say "Ye ha" Chris says "I know when I smell sex in a room and use are bout sweating like mad and use are bout really out of breath" "what do you want anyway" I ask changing the subject "oh em" Chris says "Ye well PJ was suppose to be here too because we wanted to tell use this together but he couldn't make it so I said ill just tell you well me and pj are kinda em like" "in a relationships" dan interrupts "ye" Chris says "oh right Ye we kinda thought that cause remembers When use came to ares and fell asleep well use where bout cuddled up together kinda spooning so" I say "okay so use aren't mad" Chris asks "no obviously not" dan say. we bout get up and hug Chris. "Do you want coffee or something" I ask Chris "Ye that would be nice thx" Chris replies "I want coffee too Philly" dan says "make your own coffee I'm not your servant" I reply and dan and Chris laugh. I knew That i wanted to make dan coffee but I really just wanted him to come over to me. "fine" dan says like a child who wasnt aloud buy a toy. He gets up and walks over to me with the cutest puppy dog eyes ever "fine ill make you coffee" I say "thank you Philly" he replies. I hate when he calls me Philly so he does it to annoy me. he kisses me even dough he knew Chris was looking at us he pulls away and walks to his room like a fairy prancing around. I make the coffee and handed Chris his i flick on the tv and then make my way to dans room with his cup of coffee I slowly knock his door letting him know I'm coming in he was sitting on his bed staring into spaces "hi" I say "hi" he replies "sorry I went off like that I just thought I was gonna brake so I had to leave the room but I didn't brake so that was good just kissing you in the kitchen reminded me of that morning" said dan "okay" I say hugging him and kissing his cheeks so he blushed and laughed. "here's your coffee dan" I say he takes it and we bout get up to make are way back to peej "so" pj says when we enter the room "what happened to use saying there was notting going on" pj asked "oh right ye well em" dan stutters.I take dans handing interrupt him with "where In a relationship" he looks at me and hugs me "and I love him" I say. "aww adorable" Chris says. we bout sit down and Watch an episode of adventure time while drinking are coffee. When it was over Chris left and me and dan put on some chip and sausages for dinner. we eat them and bout went to bed. sleeping in my bed.we had to go to dans uncles funeral and visit his mam and dad and it takes a good while to drive to dans parents house and to the church because dan travelled a good way to get them out of his life and so he couldn't see them anymore. Dan curled up beside me and we bout snuggled together falling asleep.