Can't

CHAPTER 3:

(Chris and pj left)

*dans P.O.V*

I woke up still in Phil's arms I slowly wiggled myself out of his arms trying not to wake him I walked to the kitchen and flicked the kettle on I put my face in my hands and leaning on the counter listening to the kettle steam when I felt two hands grab my hips pulling me foreword and kissing me. I finally opened my eyes to see phil "what's wrong" he asks "no notting I'm fine" I reply with my eyes tearing up Phil let's go of my hips grabbing my hand and looking down at them I let go of his hands and walk away running to my room tuning out every little noise especially phil screaming my name I close my door behind me locking it I fall to the floor leaning against the door I put my head in my hands. phil knocks on the door screaming my name he sounded so worried but he didn't care no he didn't no one did I was told that so many times no one cares they may act like it but they don't. I walked over to my bed and curled myself up in a ball and fell asleep I woke up and phil was still knocking the door. I few minutes later I couldn't hear any knocking if screaming or banging

*phils P.O.V*

I'm so confused what happened did I do something no wait did I i ask my self. I ran to the cabinet remembering I had a spare key for every room in the apartment I opened the cabinet door throwing all the other keys on the ground until I found the one for dans room I grabbed it and ran to his room I shoved it in the key hole and twisted it slowly "dan" I wisper. he was sitting up on his bed with his head in his hands I run over hugging into him and kissing his head "dan" I say. he looks up at me he had tear stains all down his face and puffy eyes I sit down next to him and he curls his head into my chest as I whisper "it's all be okay"

*dans P.O.V*

I snuggled my head into Phil's chest still kinda crying as I calmed down I lifted up my head phil looked at me he did say anything he just pulled me into a hug I hugged him back we stayed like that for awhile and he whispered in my ear "what's wrong" I pulled away and looked into his eyes "M-my dad t-texted M-me my uncle d-died and he w-wants m-me t-t-to go" i stuttered. phil pulled me into a hug again " I didn't no him but my dad said I still have to g-go and my mam is o-out of p-prison and she wants to see me" I say to phil holding back tears. "my dad said I could bring someone with me and then he said I probably don't have anyone that cares enough to come and it got me thinking that m-maybe you and Chris and pj don't care or your just u-using me" I brake into tears and phil pulls me even tighter into a hug and whispers " I love you" into my ear I smile at him and he smiles back "I Love you too" I reply "and I do care" he says "and ill come with you too your uncles funeral and to visit your mam" phil says "thank you" I reply I kiss him on the lips and pull myself on too of him so I'm sitting on him with my knees on his hips we continue kissing I jump off him and walk too the door "I'm hungry " I say he laughs and gets up "okay wanna go to Nando's for lunch" he asks "yep I do" I reply I kiss him and he pushes me up against the wall I push him back onto the other wall and we pull away and laugh I take his hand and we walk to the door I grab my keys and coat "ready" I ask phil "ready" he replyed he kisses me on the cheek and I blush I take his hand again and I lock the door. we then walk down the hall holding hands the whole way.