Hospital

CHAPTER 8:

*dans P.O.V*

We got in the ambulance and they asked me questions the whole journey stuff like what happened and that. we finally got there and we all ran into the hospital. They rushed phil in for testing. they had so many things shoved into him I couldn't even keep track. After while the doctor came in saying "phil has to have an x-ray" I could bearly hold my tears in "h-he will l-live" I asked "well we don't want to scare you but where not sure yet" the doctor replied "does he have any parents or family he would want you to call" the doctor asks "em well" I stutter "I can check Phil's phone and get his mam and dads number and I can call them" I ask the doctor "Ye if that's what you want to do" "o-okay"

*5 mins later*

*the doctor walks in* "we have to take phil for an x-ray now " the doctor says while wheeling phil out the door "okay" I mumble. I suppose I should ring his parents now I say to myself grabbing Phil's phone. I went into his contacts typing in mum and dialing the number.

Phils mum: Oh hi phil sweet heart

Dan: hi is this phils mum well em I'm phils phils

I pause for a minute thinking should I say boyfriend but phil might not want her to know

Dan: I'm phils best friend and roommate

Phils mum: okay well hi sweet heart why are you calling me on phils phone is my son okay

Dan: w-well p-phil is in h-hospital

Phils mum: why what happened is he alive

Dan: he f-fell and h-hit his head very b-bad about an h-hour ago he's in blahstones hospital

Phils mum: me and phils dad are on are way thank you so much for calling

I hung up and went back and sat down on the chair that was next to where phils bed was before they took it away. I put my head in my hands I could feel tears strolling down my face.the doctor came in with phil "he has a cracked skull" the doctor says "and he will need surgery to join the pieces that are cracked together again to make sure his brain doesn't get infected or anything " "o-okay"I say and the doctor walks out".

I put my head back in my hands and mumble to myself saying This was my fault if I didn't tell him to go away he wouldn't have fell if I had killed my self that night he wouldn't be in hospital with people just hoping he's alive. I was crying now and I couldn't stop. I heard a soft knock on the door And I lifted my head wiping my year stained cheeks. "Dan" the person at the door says "y-Ye" I stutter. they bout walk in and walk over to phil kissing him on the head and grabbing the papers on the locker beside him that says whats wrong with him. "C-cracked skull"phils mum stutters "y-Ye" I say I still had tears streaming down my face. I could see phils mums eyes tearing up too. phils dad hugged her and I just put my head in my hands again and remembered how much I loved phil and all the best memories I had with him.i fell asleep.

*1 hour and a halve later*

I woke up and Phils mum came over to me and sat down on the seat beside me "s-so you's must be c-close " she asks "Ye closer than you could ever think" I laugh and she laughs too. The doctor came in "can we take him for his operation now" he asks "yes" his mum answers. they wheel him off and we all follow too we sat outside the operation room I sat the closest to the door and put my head in my hands again sobbing quietly. I felt a hand on my back and I looked up at phils mum "are you okay' she asks. I sit up and his mum hugs me. "he'll be okay" she says . I cry onto her shoulder for about 10 mins until a doctor came out "the operation is going great" the doctor said politely "good" phils dad says. "they should be done the operation in about 20 mins and then he'll hopefully wake up a halve an hour after the operation" the doctor says "hopefully" I say "hopefully" I stand up and shout phils mum grabs my hand and I pull away "well " the doctor says "we have to look on bout sides" phils mum takes my hand again "dan sit down" phils dad says I could feel tears strolling down my face I stood there in silence for awhile until the doctor said "the doctors are doing as good as they can" I sit down and put my head in my hands sobbing

I flip out my phone and wipe my tear stained cheeks. I dialed In pjs number and put the phone to my ear

Pj: hello dan hi

Dan: pj m-meet me a-at the h-hospital

Pj: why dan what happened where's phil

Dan: he's been in an a-a-accident

Pj: dan what happened

Dan: pj just meet me outside the hospital with Chris please

I hung up and grabbed my jacket throwing it on "I-I'm just g-going to get f-fresh air" I say and walk towards the elevator pressing the button for the last floor. when it reached the bottom I got out making my way to the door I walked out and the fresh air was nice. I sat down on a bench and looked around at all the sick people who had family surrounding them saying they where Happy they where alive and stuff like that. I hoped me and phil where like that when he woke up.

"DAN" I hear someone shout I look up to pj who was waving at me from the other side of the road. Chris and pj run over to me and sit next to me they bout hug me and I hug them too "well dan" Chris asks "em well em phil f-fell and wacked h-his head off t-the counter and he has a c-cracked skull h-he's in surgery n-now" I say "we better go inside than" pj says. they bout but there arms around me they really did know how much I love him. we walk in and just before we turned the corner to sit next to phils mum and dad "don't say anything about me and phil to his mum or dad I haven't said anything" I say "okay no problem" they reply. we walk over to phils mum and dad and pj and Chris introduce themselves and sit down. Chris and pj talked to me to keep my mind off phil. they made use all laugh.

About 10 mins later the doctor came out "well phils operation is complete and it's went very well we are going to bring him back to his room and leave him for about 30-40 mins and then he should wake up" he says "okay can we see him" phils dad asks "yes come with me" he says we follow the doctor and he brings us to where phil is lying grid and pj run over to him as they hadn't seen him yet and kiss him on the head. it reminded me of how much I wanted to kiss his lips again.

The doctor wheels phil back to his room and we all follow we all sit back down in the seats next to his bed I sit at the chairs on the right hand side with pj and Chris holding phils hand and his mum and dad sit on his left hand side after at least 10 minutes I ask everyone "could I have a moment with phil just for a second " "sure" they all say. they walk out of the room and shut the door behind them "phil" I whisper nearly breaking into tears