Funeral

CHAPTER 5:

*dans P.O.V*

I woke up to Phil's alarm for 9:00am I got up and turned it off I went over to phil and kissed his cheek "phil" I called "y-y-Ye he said halve asleep "it time to get up" I reply "okay" he says. I sit on my knees on the bed and phil crawls over to me sitting beside me I was so worried about today "are you okay" phil asks "Ye I'm fine I'm just worried" I reply "don't worry I'm here" he says while rubbing his nose off mine and kissing me. We bout get up and go to the kitchen to make breakfast we had toast and coffee. we where taking the bus and the bus was leaving at 9:30am. After are breakfast and stuff we got dressed we bout wore suits to look kinda respectful even dough I didn't care much. we walked down to the bus station and got the bus just on time luckily.

*Phil's P.O.V*

I set In at the window and dan beside me. I put my arm around dan and he put his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I fell asleep too I woke up to dan jumping and breathing really heavily "are you okay" I jump up and say while hugging him "Ye I just had a mad dream" he says quite out of breath "I just we can't tell my dad or mam or any of my family that I'm gay and that where together please" dan says "okay why" I say disappointed "because hell K-Kill me " dan says tearing up I hug him and kiss him on the cheek "why" I ask "because when I was a child he was so against gays and all the people my mam murdered where g-gays and she thought gays where creeps and that so if we tell em they'll k-kill us okay" dan says "okay Well I better say I love you know cause we probably won't get to show it at all today so I love you" I say "I love you too" dan says. I put my arm around him and he snuggled into my chest and I rest my head on his.

*dans P.O.V*

About 20 mins later we where finally at the bus stop we had to walk about 10 minutes to get to the church it was only 11:20 and the funeral didnt start till 12:00pm so we went and got Starbucks we finished are Starbucks and walked to the church. the funeral was just starting I noticed a few of my family members and One if my cousins Emma the only person in my family I ever got along with she was like a big sister to me she noticed me and waved making her way over to us "omg hi" she says "dan I missed u" she says hugging me I hug her back I had forgot how much I missed her "so you got to escape" she says "Ye" I reply "its been 2 years since I've seen them and I'm way happier I recently moved in with this person I'm in a relationship with and things are going great" I say "I'm so happy for you" "thank u"I say "so who's this special person" she says winking "well em I trust you and you have to promise not to tell anyone okay" I ask her "okay I promise" she says "well em I'm kinda gay and my boyfriend is phil" I say looking at him "hi" phil says awkwardly " oh okay I won't tell anyone about use and use are a pretty cute couple" she says giggling "well we better go in have you seen my parents" I ask Emma "Yes they didn't say anything" she replies "okay". we all walk across the parking lot entering the church. I spot my mam and dad sitting next to each other they wave at me but I don't wave back I hate them so much I mumble. We sat down on the other side away from my parents beside Emma.

*phils P.O.V*

Two people waved at dan and I promzumed they where his parents. He didnt wave back and I'm not surprised if I was him I wouldn't eader. His mam looked really like him.

*dans P.O.V*

We sat down and the priest started I tuned out for most of it. My dad kept looking back at me I was terrified I couldn't go see them again I hate them he killed Lily the only best friend I ever had until now. I could feel my eyes test up until I felt phil twist his fingers around mine and felt the tear go away I felt happy again. The funeral was over and everyone around me was crying. I seen a bunch of people scatter for the door so me and phil squeezed out too. when we got outside I ran across the car park and phil ran after me I ran behind the bush and sat down i put my head in my hands and started crying phil say next to me hugging me "I don't want to see them again" I cried "its okay" he replied. Emma ran over and say down next to us "what up" she says hugging me and kissing my head "I can't see them again I can't I hate them they K-killed her" I cry. "well there looking for you and there coming this way" she says. before I could say anything I seem them bout come round the bush where I was sitting next to phil "get up asshole baby" my dad says I stand up and wipe my face "I hate you" I scream in my dads face and "I hate you too mam use ruined my fucking life" I say "no we didn't you did that yourself" my dad screams. I knew he was drunk and so was my mam "use actually came to a funeral drunk" I say "and you killed her dad you killed lily my only fucking friend and the reason I couldn't get any friends was because of you mam" I say "no" my mam screams. My dad punches my and I fall to the ground he kicks me in the stomach and walks away with my mam following. "Dan" phil screams. the ground was shaking. they tried to help me up but I kept falling back down. finally the ground stopped shaking and Emma helped me up

*phils P.O.V*

"We can't go home let's stay in a hotel for the night your to weak" I say "o-okay" he replies "are you here with anyone Emma" dan asks "no my dad died last year and my mam is at work" she replies "use can come back to mine for awhile until your strong enough to go to a hotel" Emma says "okay" me and dan say. we call a taxi and we all get In putting dan in the middle just in case "17 bucker street" Emma says. dan takes my hand and smiles at me "thank you" he say looking at me and Emma "for helping me" "no problem" we bout say at the same time. dan hugs Emma and then turns to me "I love you" he says "I love you too" he kisses me and I kiss him back we finally got to Emma's "are you okay do you need help in" I ask dan "no I'm fine" he says. we all walk into the garden and up to the door Emma unlocks the door and we all walk in. She takes us to the living room and we all sit down "do you want a drink or anything" Emma asks "no" we bout say "are you sure coffee tea" she asks "em okay ill have coffee" dan says "me too" I reply.

*dans P.O.V*

When she was done she brought the coffee in to us. We drank it and watched tv. When we where done we decided to leave. Emma drove us too the best hotel and the cheapest it was only up the round from where Emma lived. "do use have money" she asks "yep" phil says "okay just making sure" Emma says. We get there and we hope out of the car. Emma comes over and hugs me she gives me her number cause she wants us to stay in contact "and I want to stay in contact with you too phil" she says we all laugh. she hugs me again and then hugs phil "thank you" we bout say. we walk into the hotel. we get are room and we where On the third floor number 355. we get In the elevator and phil presses floor three. we got to the floor and found are room. phil unlocked the door and we walked in we bout sat on the double bed we where sleeping on phil looked at me and kissed me I climbed on top of him kissing him he takes off my tshirt and I take off his we keep kissing until I pull away "i can't do this sorry when my dad punched me and I fell to the floor I wacked My head and outs really sore" I say "why didn't you tell me" phil asks "cause I didn't want you to worry" I say

*phils P.O.V*

I looked at dans bruised and cut face I hugged him and whispered in his ear "I love you" he looked at me and he kissed me "I love you too" he said we bout lied down and talked for ages about random crap after. after awhile we decided to go to McDonald's and get food when we where done mcdonalds we went back too the hotel it was Late and we had to get up early to catch are bus. we bout fell asleep.