Food, sleep, kisses

CHAPTER 11:

*dans P.O.V*

It hit 3:00pm and we where all Hungry "ill go pick up Chinese" Phil's Mum said "Ye okay" we all agreed. phils mum and dad left and pj Chris me and phil just talked

*phils P.O.V*

"So guys" I said "what" pj asks confused "I really don't know" I say "just making small talk" "okay" chris says "what should we talk about?" dan asks "I don't know" I say "should we em tell em bout that night" I whisper under my breath.

*dans P.O.V*

I knew I had to tell them bout that night because they where my best friends and I loved them but I just. "m-maybe" I stutter "if you want to" phil said. I looked up at pj and Chris and they smiled at me "well" I said "I-I nearly I-i was gonna k-kill myself the other d-day when we where at the funeral" I said. I looked up at Chris and Peej they looked sad "what" pj said "where why" Chris said "I was really depressed and I was gonna jump off the top of the hotel we where staying in" I said "but t-then phil reminded me of u-use and home use would miss me and of how much he loves me" I said. I was nearly in tears but I looked up at phil and smiled and hugged him and he kissed me on the cheek. pj and Chris hugged me to.

*phils P.O.V*

My mum and dad came in as we where all hugging and we pulled away we all sat down and dished out the food. we where done. "well phil we better be going if use need anything then just call" Chris and pj said "okay thanks guys" I said.we bout got up to hug them and walk then to the door. I opened the door letting them out. "Thanks again" we say. we wave as they walk down the hall.

*dans P.O.V*

We walked back in and sat down phil put his arm around me I kissed him.

*phils P.O.V*

As I was kissing he grabbed my hand and I clenched it. until I noticed at the corner of my eye my dad giving me a really dirty look I pulled away and looked at him "can I help you" I ask "phil" dan says "no dan it's fine" my dad says "well dad what" I ask "notting he says rolling his eyes "dad I don't care what you think dad I love dan" I said "Ye well" my dad says "stop being so homophobic" I said and sprinted to my room.

*dans P.O.V*

I listened to phils mum and dad fighting for about why his dad doesn't support him and was never there for him phils mum got up to go see how phil was "don't worry ill go" I say "no no it's fine you can see him after me" she said "okay" I said under my breath. when phil mum left. "so you love my son" phils dad said "why do you even call him your son you don't care about him" I shouted "whatever asshole" he said "your using him for everything" he said "no I'm not I love him" I said "just kill yourself no one would care anyway" he said "phil wouldn't even" "he would and maybe I will" I scream "I will kill myself" I shouted.

*phils P.O.V*

I could hear shouting from the sitting room I knew it was my dad and dan I was crying a lot until I heard dan scream "I will kill myself" "what" I screamed and ran out into the sitting room where dan was standing leaning on the counter with his head in his hands "DAD " I screamed "get out get out know and don't you there tell my boyfriend to kill himself GET OUT". My dad got up and left slamming the door behind him I ran to dan and cradled him in my arms as we bout sobbed.

*dans P.O.V*

I let go of phil and he looked at me "I love Daniel James howell" he said "well I love you Philip Michael lester" I said he kissed me and I kissed him. phil mum walked in "where is he" she asked worried "phil kicked him out" I said very broadly "good on ya" his mum said and we all laughed "don't believe anything he says" phil mum Saids "we where having problems anyway and talking about getting a divorce but we didn't want to worry you so we didn't say anything" phil mum says to phil "okay good because I don't want anything to do with that" phil said

*phils P.O.V*

"I hope you don't mind me and dans relationship" I say "no sweetheart I think it's cute I always knew you where gay" my mum said and we all laughed. "do you want to stay here for awhile" I asked my mum "we don't mind" dan said "I would love it" my mum said. we all sat down and watched tv. it was 4:50 and we where all board so we went for a walk. "where shall we go for a walk" I ask as I lock the door behind us. we decide to walk around a forests walk it was summer so it would stay bright for ages. we walked for house talking about everything we could possibly think of.

*dans P.O.V*

At 6:49 we went home. when we got home I made coffee and went to my room and got my laptop looking up random shit. about 2hrs later it was 8:30 and phil came into my room "are you okay" he asks "yes I'm fine" I reply "okay do you want to watch something on tv" he asks "no it's fine" I say as I get up and walk to my door with phil following me to the kitchen to make more coffee. I made coffee and went back to my room. around 9:00 phil came in again saying "I hope it's okay if I sleep here I told my mam she could sleep in my bed and id sleep with you" he says "ha ha sleeping with me" I say smiling "shut up" he says. "well I'm coming to bed now cause my mums gone to bed and there is notting on the tv" phil says "okay" I say tapping the bed beside me. phil sits on the end of the bed and takes off his shoes and tshirt and climbed in beside me putting the covers over himself. I snuggle into his shoulder and he kisses my head. I close the laptop and put it on my locker I turn around and faced him I climbed on to him sitting on his crotch with my knees at his hips. I kissed him fiercely.

*Phil's P.O.V*

I pulled away a few times to catch some air we say that for awhile and then dan pulled away and took off his T-shirt revealing his tanned chest. I kissed down his neck and then to his lips. I had a really bad pain in my head so I couldn't go any further. "sorry dan" I say "what" he asks I kiss him again and then says "I can't do this" I say kissing him again "I have a really bad pain in my head and I'm tired I just wanna sleep in my own place" I say "sorry" "it's okay but should we get that pain in your head checked out or something cause that could be bad" dan says "don't worry I'm fine" I say

*dans P.O.V*

"Ok well I love you" I say as I climb off of him and kiss him again "I love you too" he says and I smile at him I lie down snuggling into the covers and phil snuggled into my back "Goodnite" I say "goodnight" he says