Home finally

CHAPTER 10:

*Phil's P.O.V*

I woke up to bright lights for a second I thought I was dead or dying until I realized it was just the nurse opening the curtains. I shuffled to the side and grabbed my phone it was 10:30. Dan moved and yawned "good morning" he whispered "morning baby cakes" I replied.

*dans P.O.V*

Pj and Chris woke up and we where all starving so Chris and pj ran over to the shop across the road. When they left I got up and closed the door locking it. phil smiled at me and I tip toed over to him and sat On the end of his bed pretending to text.

*Phil's P.O.V*

I knew dan was teasing me so I said "seriously" he laughed at me and I jumped up and leaned on my knees beside him kissing his neck. he turned and kissed my lips we bought fell back on to the bed. I kissed his neck and slowly bit into his neck sucking and biting it. after awhile I pulled away revealing dans hickey. he kissed my lips again real hard until we heard a knock at the door.

*dans P.O.V*

I jumped off phil kissed his cheek and unlocked the door it was pj and Chris "what where use up to" Chris says when I open the door I laugh and walk into the room sitting next to phil."your neck explains it all" pj says "shit is it that obvious" I say "obvious" Chris says "shit my parents are coming today" phil says "oh shit yeh they'll see my neck" I say "aw well" phil says. Pj hands us are breakfast and we eat that. At about 12:00 Phil's mum and dad came. After they arrived the doctor came in and told us that "phil could go home today they just wanted to give him another x-ray to make sure everything's alright" "okay thanks" phil says "and when will he get this x-ray" Phil's dad asks "when ever use are ready ill give use 1:00 which is in an halve an hour" the doctor says "thank you" Phil's mum say politely.

*Phil's P.O.V*

"So" my mum says "what's going on" "em well I'm in hospital getting out today" I says "is there anything we don't already no" mum asks "no not really" I say glancing at dan to see if he had anything to say" "no" dans says. "oh my goodness dan what happened your neck" my mum asks.

*dans P.O.V*

Phil looked at me and smirked he really wanted to know what I was gonna say "well em Ye well em you no em" I say and glance at phil again who was trying to hold in the laughter. "I em when I was sleeping on this chair last night" I say "I was sleeping with my hand on my neck and my hand slipped and I whacked my neck off the arm of the chair" I say phil winks at me "oh that must have been sore" she says "yYe" I reply. she stares at my neck for awhile and then says "that's not a bruise is it" "em well" I say and Chris bursts into laughter along with phil and pj "that was a pretty good excuse" phil says still laughing "thanks" I say giggling.

*Phils P.O.V*

Thank god the doctor came in to take my x-ray and to get Rid of the awkwardness between dan me and my parents. "right phil are you ready to get your x-ray done" the nurse asks "yeh" I say. she helps me up off the bed. "can dan come" I ask her "yes you can bring one person" she says. I put my hand out for dan t! take it Md he does. she brings us to where ill be getting my x-ray. She shows me where to lie and her and dan stood I'm a little glass box where the screen. That took about 10 minutes because she had to do all the different angles.

*dans P.O.V*

When that was done we all walked back to the room. she wouldn't tell is anything until we got back to the room. when we got back to
the room. phil sat down on the bed and I say next to him clenching his hand "well his skull is doing fine the bones are staying together fine and it should heal in around a week or 2" the nurse says. yayyyy me and phil cheer. phil parents get up to hug him and the same with pj and Chris. when they finished hugging him I hugged him and kissed his lips softly and then snuggling my head into his shoulder. "Use can be discharged when ever you want" the nurse says "well as soon as possible" phil says "well ill give use 1:30" the nurse says "thanks" we all say as she leaves the room.

*phils P.O.V*

When the nurse left I jumped up and started packing my stuff and getting changed from that dress thing that all the patients had to wear. I had a bag packed of stuff that my parents and pj and Chris had brought over for me I grabbed my skinny a and lion tshirt and put them on when pj Chris and parents left to get some drinks down stairs. dan stayed with me the whole time watching me change "I love you" he says "I love you too" I reply smirking at him. when I had finished changing I made sure all my stuff was in my bag. everyone came back with tea and coffee and by the time they where finished them it was 1:30 "yEsss" I screamed. the doctor came in "have use all your stuff backed" she asked "yes" I say eagerly. I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling I looked like an idiot but I didn't care. we all followed the nurse to the main table where I signed a piece of paper which discharged me.

*dans P.O.V*

When we left the hospital we all had to squeeze into phils parents care. the 4 of use at the back squished. The 6 of us went to me and Phil's apartment. when we got there I shuffled around in my pockets looking for my keys when I finally found them I unlocked the door and we all went in. I made coffee and tea and we all sat down and watched tv.