Chapter Five: Shopping!

A/N: Thanks for the love guys, if you have any suggestions of what happens next feel free to comment ❤️

Song: motions by shoffy
•Lainey's POV
He kept kissing me passionately waiting for me to respond. I couldn't resist him. He started to untuck my shirt from my skirt with out me noticing. He dropped my skirt and then off came my shirt.
He pulled away smiling triumphantly, because he has won. I tried to cover up my stomach as much as possible, even though it was dark I didn't want to take any chances.
He ripped my arms away, "just stop trying to hide your self. You're beautiful."
"Are you going to break up with me now?" I asked as he looked me up and down with his beautiful dark eyes.
"No. Lainey, how many times do I need to say it l? You absolutely perfect the way you are."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be." He gave me a warm smile.
He took my had and we jumped into the dark water. When we emerged we started laughing. He grabbed my bare waist and I immediately felt self conscious.
"I've been waiting all night to ask this... will you go to prom with me?" He asked.
"Yes!" I shouted and then kissed him.
"Travis did the same thing I was going to do at the restaurant that's why I got mad."
"The struggle of being so close to someone you start to have the same ideas." I chuckled.
"Yeah, I guess so." He smiled.
We just floated in the water for awhile. This was probably the weirdest date I've been on. It's okay though I love doing spontaneous things. Clearly he does too. I stared up into the dark sky splashed with white speckles.
Travis's POV
I looked at Iris in the seat next to me and smiled. I'm aware it's only been about a week but I really like Iris. I don't really care what Lainey or Cole do anymore.
"What?" She gave me a cute innocent smile.
"Nothing... you're just gorgeous." I let a small smile grow on my face.
"Awe, thanks."
I leaned in closer to her and gave her a soft and delicate kiss. I pulled away and waited to see if she wanted more. She sat on my lap and we started kissing.
We stayed like that outside of her house until we hear violent tapping on the window. Iris immediately hopped off of me. I rolled down the window just to see her angry brother staring at me.
"Are you serious Iris!? This guy?" He shouted.
"Yeah, I really like him so leave him alone." Iris said.
"Iris get inside." He demanded.
She nodded and gave me a kiss on my cheek and left to go into her house.
"I swear if you hurt her again I'll end you." He threatened me.
I nodded and then he walked into his house probably going to yell at Iris or something.
Cole's POV
"Nope!" She crossed her arms.
"Please! Just for fun!" I said.
"No!"
"You dragged me all the way here and you can't try some things on to entertain me?" I chuckled.
"Fine..."
She grabbed the garment and walked in the dressing room. It's been about a good three weeks since me and Lainey started dating, it's almost our one month.
Lainey was currently shopping for a fancy dress she has to wear to her moms work party that she's having over her house.
"Cole you can just come in here because I'm not coming out in this."
I opened the door and there she stood in red lacy lingerie.
"Wow, you look so hot." I smirked at her.
"This is ridiculous!"
"You should buy it." I said.
"I don't have money in my budget for this."
"I'll buy it for you."
She took a long hard look in the mirror and sighed.
"You like it that much?" She asked.
"Yes!" I kissed her cheek.
"I guess... but only if you're paying for it."
"Sounds like a deal." I grinned at her in the mirror.
"Get out, so I can actually buy something nice for my moms party." She pushed me out playfully.
"Okay!" I let out a laugh.
After five minutes she came out in a really pretty dress.